Reviews for Cuckoo
lupin and black chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I really liked it. Short but a great explanation for Jason. I like your back story better than the movie.

Peace
Jenetri chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Nice story!
ellennar chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Well written, as always, and a very interesting (and sad) origin for poor Jason. Though I wouldn't leave my goldfish with the Lois of Superman Returns and was it just me or was the Superman Returns Lois frightenly similar in character to Lana?
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I kinda liked the Superman Returns movie... They didn't botch it up completely, the way they did so many of the Batmans, and they didn't make it a farce, like the later CR Superman movies. There was honest heroism, and a believable (for the comics, anyway) story, and if the actors looked and acted way too young for the characters they were supposed to be ("Lois" looked like she was about 19), at least there was no Lana. But yeah, the DC multiverse breeds superfolks like garbage pail flies, and if they didn't kill almost all of them off every other summer, you wouldn't be able to take a shower without some kid x-raying you. / My favorite was Lex's believe-a-box. Man, it's a good thing he didn't have THAT one in most of the other multiverses! But boy, is Lois in for a whole new ride... (And yeah, I'd buy that SR's Lois didn't actually think of "her" kid as her flesh-and-blood before I'd believe that such a, well, kid, had born a child of her own.)