Reviews for The Gate of Orion
irezel chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
3 very nice. bit angsty, but that's what i love.
Imperial Bob chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Nice oneshot.
Algazoth chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Quite nicely done. You managed to stay true to both fandoms too.
Takami-Heru chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
continue this

it was getting good T_T
Kelspook chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I really liked this, makes sense that the Doctor would crash into SG-1 at some point... But also that he wouldn't want to hang about with all those guns! lovely interaction, didn't feel forced at all. Spot on :)
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
wow. short drabbleish but really nice. i like how you had the time lords and the ancients as "allies to the end of time" that would really actually fit nicely. lol.
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Brilliant. Quiet, understated and brilliant. I always love the character driven one shots where there aren't many events, just great writing! Also both Stargate & the Doctor are bang on which is often hard in crossovers to get the tone right. I hope you go on to do more in the future!
Srebrna chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Nice :) Doctor in his kinder (less rude) mode and meeting only Daniel. I really liked it :)
msdarque chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Lovely story! Congrats! I greatly enjoyed reading it.
123-321 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
cute story!
WalkInEternity chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Great story. Loved how you combined the series.
lenora chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
god, I loved it!

write more, please...
heartfallen chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Neat story!
HelenaHermione chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Oh, now that's a good story, the Doctor and Daniel sharing such a peaceful moment together, two fellows with the same mindset about life, the universe, and everything.
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Ah! Finally! A good DW/SG1 crossover!

Usually I don't dig it when folks have the Doctor start telling strangers all abut himself, but you kept it enigmatic enough that it really worked here. These two series have just been begging to be crossed over, and I guess they have been a good deal, but this is the first really good one I've seen. I'd add this to my Doctor Who C2, but I can't because of the category. Ah well, I can at least favorite it.