Reviews for Fenikkusu
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
He lerned to by human too quickly
The sweetheart chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Hi,

will you continue this story?

I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
yayubaru1 chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
YAY i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! and just cause i can i am going to tell you that i also REALLY loved kame. i hope you write soon cause i also REALLY want to know what happened! hope to hear from you soon! _
Angellbaby chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
Do you mind finishing this? I also read Kame,it was also really good too! Favorite authors list!
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
this is so good! Please finish, it's like Tarzan; my fav movie.
gamer260 chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
Please update!
XShootingStarX chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
cool a sequel! will they remember their pasts? oh. O.O Atemu is like Tarzan, cept with wolves not apes...will he still remember how to speak with them later? and what's this about a prophecy? i like how it's set in the future, where there's no 'technology' and stuff. very cool ) update soon!
Revital chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
Ah, so cute! *hugs wolfy Atemu* Looking forward to reading more!
DPshadow chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
ohh this is great, i love wolfs, hope you continue soon

um, one question, when does this take place, i mean what year does it take place in? other than that great story and hope you continue soon
dragonlady222 chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
Good chapter. I'm glad Yami is progressing so well. Yugi is doing an amazing job teaching him.
ygodmyy20 chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
Huh...how cleaver. I was wondering...I mean, you have a whole new storyline in here it seems, but it is still tying into Kame quite well. I say awsome, when I did a sequel, it just died..xD

This is very good! :D

I love Atemu hehe - He is so cute as a wolf...like person! Man can't wait for the next chapter, I really want to know what happens when he goes to the human village.

...also kinda curious how the physical attraction between the two will come into play. I mean...gona be interesting to see how the two respond to that, and how Yugi's village does as well.

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter, awsome story! :D
squigglything chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
whoahahaha that was really cool, hehehe its so cute XD hope you update again soon! bye bye!
mint chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
Update soon!

It's greaat.

Can't wait what's next..
TriplePivotTurn chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
That was gorgeous. I love your work.

there was one or two minor mistakes... I can't really remember them now, I think you wrote died instead of dead, but that could've been on purpose. But just one or two typos, but you hardly notice them in the grand scheme of things. Your story still "Winz teh Internetz"

Worth the wait.

Please update again soon.

cheers
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
I definitely think it's interesting. Update soon plz.