Reviews for Son of the Suns
MissAX chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
NOOOO! WHY DID YOU STOP UPDATING! I love (adore, etc.) Ani and Obi's brotherly relationship in this :) Their banter is so funny and how everyone is sticking up for Anakin at the council. please don't abandon this awesome story and update!
Abstractly Sydney chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
youre great at keeping the characters in character! i LOVE that!
Elektra chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Wow! Obi is actually sane... it is kind of disturbing!
louie-43 chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
Yay! This is really good! Please finish it! This is awesome!
Elenothar chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
AWESOME STORY!

I hope you'll finish it someday, I really love it :)
Constance chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
Hey! You're really good! This is my kind of perfect Star Wars fic! Except it's not finished... oh well I enjoyed reading it, and it's been a while since star wars so I don't expect you to update hahah too bad. I'll still check up on it later though, just incase )

Anyways keep up with the writing! It's amazing and you should be very proud ) Have a nice day!
i luv ewansmile chapter 5 . 11/21/2007
Wow! This story is awesome! It is brillantly written! I enjoy how you have written Obi-wan and Anakin! I especially love how you went into detail about the Council appointing Anakin, and the change, where they don't send Anakin to spy, that's going to be the crucial turning point of the story. I'm loving it! I truly hope that one day you will continue this story! Pretty please! Until then, adieu! And, Happy Thanksgiving! :)
Barranca chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
*screams* Don't tell me Anakin is going to Palpatine! Obi-Wan has showed him so much support lately that Anakin would certainly trust him with his fear of losing Padme.
Barranca chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
I'm really enjoying this story! :) I'm glad Anakin got over his fear enough to tell his secret to Obi-Wan.
MonicaOP chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
Wow, this is an amazing story, I love it :D, You are mixing the Au with the canon in an amazing way and it totally rocks :D, I hope you are going to continue this story soon :D. Be well and take care.
grayangle chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
Well better late then never. So quite a few people know of the two lovers sercet and it seems that there are many that would help and sadly a few that would use it to their advantage. I hope you can post another chapter soon. More please.
annependragon chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
Really enjoying this story of yours so far. Keeping fingers crossed that everything goes OK. And that Ani told Obi about Padme his marriage to her and the baby on the way. Looking forward to more. Very well thought out and termed
Kelaria chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
Wow, this is incredible... Makes more sense than canon, if you ask me! I love your character portrayals, and that Anakin has decided to trust Obi-Wan with his secrets... But everything about it is awesome - the action, and romance, it's all perfect! Hope you get a chance to write more of this, I want to see how it turns out! :)
indianavader chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
Just finished what you've written up to this point. Good stuff. I hope you update it soon. I like how you write the inbetween scenes from the movie and add your own changes on top. Hope Anakin senses Palpatines deception, though.
indianavader chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
So, I can't believe I'm just now getting to this story. This is amazing! You write very well, and I look forward to hitting the next few chapters soon. I don't know if this is finished, but if not, keep up the good work.