Reviews for Breathe No More, Bleed No More
Empress of Cornwall chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wonderful!
Too Early For This chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Raising my glass to you my dear!
Sera Femme chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Hi there! This morning someone reccomended this fic to me after reading one of mine. They are pretty similar. Tristan/OC with a big angsty death. I have to say that I really enjoyed your story. You did a very good job of describing your OC's conflicting emotions. Bravo!
Smiju chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
This is fantastic! Such a heart-wrenching piece, and you captured the Tristan's character so well. Absolutely love it.
mcwheatley chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
In the hopes of finding some healthy Tristan smut, I came upon this. Holy Goodness! I didn't expect it to end the way it did. But in a way, I did.

I liked this v. v. v. much!
TLH chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
That was simply breathtaking!

I just love Tristan oneshots, especially ones that make me cry! The scout was just perfect!

Beautiful writing.

Bravo to you!

I'm truly looking forward to reading more of your work.

TLHxx
CelticRoseOfTheLake chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
im going to cry

great fic wonderfull read but im still going to cry
VanHelsings angel chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
*cheers* Yay for Tristan! He was perfect in this fic. Exelent job!

Don't we all love the strong, silent, I-don't-give-a-crap-who-i-kill-as-long-as-they're-an-enemy type?

No, I luff to Tristan and this fic.

GREAT!

VHA
ThePirateCelt chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
That was... wonderful. The angst, the heartbreak of the words was so real that you can almost imagine seeing through your OC's eyes, feeling what they did, knowing what they knew.

Absolutely fantastic job.
Yvonnia chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I just had to login to review this story. Oh my gosh! You so totally rock, son! I loved every word of it; it was so beautifully tragic. I'm truly at an lost for words. Bravo!
Lady Livia chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Aw. I know exactly how she feels...

I so felt myself in her position...

I love this story... and Tristan...
jenny gryffindork chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
oh...my...gosh.

i think that was the most brilliant TristanOC fic I have ever read. it was so sad though! stupid Tristan, i bet you two would have been good together.

maybe not. but i loved how in character Tristan was. You wrote him perfectly, my lovely friend. Although I'm sad not to see a whole TOC fic, this one was sure powerful and moving.

KUDOS!

::huggles::
Priestess of the Myrmidon chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
A bit sad, but lovely all the same. I like it. It's different, and that's great! Nice job with this story!

Happy writing and best wishes,

~Priestess