Reviews for Nobody's Hero
cgal1826 chapter 27 . 6/19/2014
I have never cried so much about fictional characters in my life this was absolutely amazing! You wove so many loose ends into this story I feel like when i watch the show now I'm always going to have this ending in my head not sure if this is good or bad ! I feel so enotionally cripled! I feel like after your story I knew the charatcters and have lost someone I Actually know ! You nailed the characters In my opinion ! And it was great tom going crazy fjnally almost snapped i feel like he was jn control though and wouldnt have actauuly killed him just wanted to scare him!? Make him know what it was like to hurt ... And the whole thing about Tom almost knowing what was going to happen I can't take it and him loving jude the whole time omg I just can't ... It's to sad ! Also by the end the title means so much more!
Obsessivebookdiva chapter 27 . 9/30/2013
You freaking killed Hanson! Bring him back! Freaking bring him back!
The McQuaid Brothers chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Do you know how hard I was bawling during this? I knew Tom was going to die because I accidentally skipped ahead and read the words 'Tom' and 'funeral' but I read it anyway. I couldn't stop crying, nothing I have ever read has made me cry this hard. In fact, I'm not
sure if anything has ever made me cry this hard. I'm still trying to convince myself that this was just a T.V show and this is a fictional story. I think it's really sad that Doug and
Tom died in the new movie. Judy was in the new movie too working at the police station also. I wonder how she will take it, would take
it. Technically there is nothing to take because they are just characters. All in all, amazing story and I love your work. And if you ever wrote one with a happy ending I'm sure would idolize you, not that I don't now.
Dr. Prongsie chapter 27 . 10/22/2011
I can't believe I've only just now found this.

This is everything you could possibly look for in a 21 Jump Street fanfiction, and I was sitting on my bed fighting back tears for that last bit.

Thank you for writing this, so much.
crokettsgirl chapter 27 . 9/13/2010
I know you wrote this years ago , but I have to say this is a fantastic and brilliantly written story. Also a good way to explain Tom and Harry not being there. I know slowly there was less of Tom I guess as Johnny got into movies.

This story had a little of everything in the emotion department. Boy Tom was going crazy and so was Harry. But in the end it was nice that everyone had found peace. Of Course I cried my eyes out the last few chapters from Tom's sudden death and on. I can't imagine writing this without crying. I bet you did, but you did an amazing job down to the end where Judy found out and Doug told her to close her eyes and see Tom. And then the end where Doug heard Tom's words and knew it was finally time to go forward...thanks for this story , Sue
Pattik chapter 27 . 11/18/2009
I just finished reading your story. This was one of the BEST stories on this site. Your knowledge of the characters and their stories was remarkable! You wove your new story into the fabric of what was already there without detracting or changing it in the least. You stayed true to all the characters and yet brought your readers deeper,alowin us to experience their pain, laughter and fear. You are a talented writer...I haven't seen you write anthing new in a while and I hope you are still writing.
FreeSpiritedOne chapter 27 . 10/13/2008
I sobbed. I'm still sobbing.
bovary chapter 27 . 5/21/2008
I know this is an old story, but I've just read it (the whole 27 chapters) and I swear I haven't cried so much for ages. It's been great, with the angst in the first part of the story and the tenderness at the end. Love it!
IWillBeThereWhereYouAre chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVED this story. Back when this was first posted, I checked every day, hoping it would be updated. It's brilliantly written, spot-on characterizations, and just AMAZING. Thank you for writing such a great story. :-)
Freidon chapter 27 . 4/9/2008
I admit it. I'm one of those few, demented people who actually like characters getting killed off. Considering I've read many stories in which the hero/herione passes away, I've come across a lot of the stereotypes.

I've seen over angsty, I've seen overplanned, I've seen underplanned, and I've seen some that were just plain lame. The sad thing about these sort of stories is that they're either really bad, or they're really good.

You, my friend, are the latter.

Good job keeping everyone in character, good job on keeping the storyline straight, good job on the villain, and good job on keeping 21 Jumpstreet feeling like 21 Jumpstreet.

Simply put, you did good. Real good.
Kirsten-B chapter 27 . 1/14/2008
I don't know how much fun you had writing this, but I can tell you, this is a great story.

I feared you might have it end this way and hoped, you wouldn't. I like happy endings. But while it's not happy it is fitting.

You had me crying there during the last chapters.

It's a shame that there can't be a sequel, a real one, with all of them in it.
andaere chapter 27 . 11/12/2007
Oh. My. God. Wow... I'm lost for words. I'll try and put my (overflowing, emotional) feelings into words, but they might be kind of... incoherent. But I'll try.

This is a spetacular story. When I first saw it, I read in some review that Tom dies, and I was like, 'Okay, if Tom dies, this is going to be a lame story.' And I didn't read it. But then I kept wondering, and eventually I got to reading it. And it was so well-written like everything you write, and although I knew Tom died, I kept reading. It was so, so sad, because while everyone was celebrating over Tom's 'recovery' I knew what was going to happen. And when he was talking about how he was going to get help, like he was going to have a future, it made me bawl.

In fact, from the moment Tom died I was bawling. I lost track of how many times I cried. The little details you added, like the jacket with the gum and everything, and what Doug said at the funeral and what he said later to Tom's grave... They were sad, so touching. I felt like a fool crying my eyes out on the computer (I don't know why, but I'm still crying as I write this review. You got me in a weird mood, and it's my dad's birthday today... Anyway) reading a fanfiction but it was so good. I cry when reading books, not not usually when reading fanfictions. But I'm weird, and I really care for Tom and everyone else, and your writing was so good, so heartwrenchingly emotional.

I'm really glad Tom left that note for Judy. That made me cry also, but in a good way. I mean, you should feel acomplished for making me cry, because that shows that you're an amazing writer. You evoked all the emotions in me - I cried, I laughed, I was scared, I was mad, my blood pressure was going up... And I was inspired!

I'm glad Crane got what he deserved, although Doug and everyone else can never get Tom back.

I really liked the ending. It shows that there is still hope, and even though Tom is gone, the people who loved him will never forget him, but they'll go on with their lives.

And Tom is happy in heaven, free from the demons that haunted him. He knows up there that none of the people's deaths were his fault, and I'm really glad that you did the moment in the hospital where you bring everyone in, and Tom finds peace. He really, really needed that and I didn't think it was sappy at all. I thought it was necessary. Here I am, crying again...

I can't think of anything more to say, but I hope you know that I loved this story. I'm trying to think of a stronger word... But I can't. ( If I think of anything else to say I might review again, or maybe put it in as a P.S. in a review for the Nowhere To Run story (which is an amazing story also, not so much sad as angsty, I hope you don't kill Tom or Doug in anyone important in that one). Anyway... Congratulations on writing a stupendous, emotional story. It was as near-perfect as you can get.
MrsHanson593 chapter 23 . 8/12/2007
This story had me BAWLING. and I never cry for anything I read, except when I'm having major mood swings...but I DIDN'T HAVE ANY MOOD SWINGS TODAY! AND I WAS FREAKING BAWLING MY EYES OUT FROM CHAPTER 19 TO THE END! I love this story though. It was so AWESOME.
cobalt elysium chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
i know i said id review here and there, but far out, you know, wow... ...seriously, its very hard, what i might do is send you a very long PM with what not and then review for the last chapter, otherwise theres just gonna be review after review from me and well, thatddad be annoying. For you at least. YOur writing is just far too good.

"Aren't you always" - Your really laying to Tom anr't you, Haryr's so cold and well, bitchy, and just...I know its understandble but I swear, Harry's face would be all over the dash board. ... . .I really love the differnt views of characters here, 'specially Ioki's!

"easy target" Yea,no Tom is.

Judy's words were...sort of haunting, the oens that play 'round your mind all night. ..

-Oo and Last chapter, whoa! Harry, where'd that- I mean, think before you speak, remember that little saying? Then, I do feel sorry for him, and understand so...
cobalt elysium chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Wow, i wish id read this sooner, but at least now I get to read the whole tihng straight I suppose.

So very descriptive, and not boring descriptive, but damn well depressing and emotional. It was so raw, I felt a lot of their pain and confusement - not a word, hmm.. .- that it became very real. Wonderfully done, what a first chapter. Will continue to read and review here and there. Don't want a whole freakn spam of me lol.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »