Reviews for The Cherry Blossoms Bloom Twice
mangamaniacgurl chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
I made the grave error of reading this fanfic while drinking a glass of milk with a cookie (which, BTW, I stole from Gaara, but anyway.) I did not one, not two, not three, four, five, or six, but SEVEN SPIT TAKES. I am so putting this story on my alerst list. Please update soon! (although, next time I read, I'll know not to be drinking anything liquid.) Ja ne!
TemariSandyFan chapter 10 . 8/8/2007
awesome fic! im missing temashika... must read some others soon. anyway, dont forget to update!
DarkDeepWater129 chapter 10 . 7/14/2007
That is a fricken awesome story,I LOVE it and u must UPDATE SON!Also,that interesting position...I would like to read more of that...*stashes a letter of pervertedness from Ino in back pocked*...anyway,that is a great story,I LUB it...yes,LUB,with a B...because that the first letter of my name...anyway...I would appreciate it if you could check out my story called 'Element Myth',its my first fanfic and I would like your opinion,keep up the good work!
Lycoris Calantha chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
... Interesting.

Well, Don't forget to update! It's really nice.
Antique Doll chapter 10 . 4/15/2007
OMG! THIS IS SO FUNNY!

I LOVE IT!

I MADE ME FEEL BETTER!

(note I have a fever and my toes are oozing blood)
SasuSakulvr chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
This is so cliche

Everyone does the whole Konoha school thing... you're all conforming.
kawaii.buddy chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
HOLY CRAP!

I was laughing SOO hard.

XD THIS WAS AWESOME!

i'm soo glad you finally updated:)

ILY!

-KIR:)
Shy-Princess chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
I love Choji's song! It was loevly, it made me laugh so hard, my brother looked at me like I was insane! I missed reading this story! Thanks for updating this!
xBrokenxAngelxWingsx chapter 9 . 9/26/2006
Great chapter! Things seem to be a bit tense between Sakura and Sasuke...
Sasuke8097 chapter 9 . 9/15/2006
i loved it! plz,plz,plz update soon! oh, and the chappie name was really kewl. and it fit...

-MoGo

p.s. -grins- the chappie name REALLY gave me a BIG hint on what's gonna happen...:)
Shy-Princess chapter 9 . 9/13/2006
Yay! New Chapter! Wohoo! Update soon! Peace out Boy Scout!
Amberley chapter 9 . 9/13/2006
Note about chapt 5 yay for emo song i love that song and anyway back to the reviewing twas a good story looking forward to more ;)
BloodRenevant chapter 9 . 9/12/2006
lol love the story upd8 soon plz
Deidara lover48 chapter 9 . 9/12/2006
Hey awesome story I really like the way you made Sasuke he not very out of character but just enough to make it interesting. Well Update soon Bye.

,.,.,.,.,Deidara_lover48,.,.,.,.,.,
DoubleDee068 chapter 9 . 9/12/2006
OH IS HE PLEASE SAY THEY DO PLEASE UPDATE SOOn!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »