Reviews for Sincerely, Nobody
acidic.wrath chapter 30 . 4/19
Woo! Update! Lol y'know I read this story back in 2011, found it again last month, and boom! Here you are too tell us you're updating again? Awesome. Just awesome. Update soon!
Karise-Paisley92005 chapter 30 . 4/18
It's good to hear you are doing well! I haven't been of ffnet in a long time myself, so I only vaguely remember this story lol. I look forward to re-reading :)
Guest chapter 29 . 8/30/2015
Started reading this story in 2008, still waiting for it to be finished. Don't leave me hanging!
LaLamimi chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Evil Clifhangger D: oh wellllllll...:D nvm
LaLamimi chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Cool story so far
KeepsAwayTheNargles chapter 29 . 4/15/2012
. ! Your almost there only one maybe 2 chapters tops! Plase ive been so engrossed in this story and i want to know what happens(: at least reply telling me whether you plan on finishing so I know? but anyways thaks for the wonderful story!
KeepsAwayTheNargles chapter 16 . 4/13/2012
This has got to be the climax of the story right? How much more action packed can it get, after the battle,of coarse! Im favoriting this story! I love it and your writing! good job!
KeepsAwayTheNargles chapter 11 . 4/13/2012
Yuri the queen? that accually really took me by surprise! I cannot stop reading this now :D
KeepsAwayTheNargles chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
Oooooh more unanswered questions! but this is SO good :D I can not wait to read more!
KeepsAwayTheNargles chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
Namine! oh dear. You know you have a funny knack of ending these chapters at huge cliffhangers -.-:p
KeepsAwayTheNargles chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
Whoa, so yuri's back to her old self, but Leon (im assuming) accually appeared to her? curious.
KeepsAwayTheNargles chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Now this is where it gets exciting! Im really loving this so far :D
Polymoly chapter 29 . 2/11/2012
You are amazing. I mean it.

I have never finished an adventure story as long as yours in just two days. Yours got me addicted. D: (it's bad for me but good for you xD)

You got me loving Riku in your story eventhough I never pay any attention to Riku's character in any other stories. And! I love all of your OCs. Especially Yuri, you made her so real that I almost feel like she was part of the gang from the start.

I'm reaaaally a sucker for Roxas/Namine couple, so it would be awesome if you could put it a lot more of them 3

But I don't mind any other pairings as well. Though it seems you forgot to put Sora/Kairi moments for now.

I know you haven't updated this since forever, but as an enthusiastic reader, I will always have that speck of hope of you returning and updating this story :')

Thank you for being amazing. ;D
dorian gray chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
where did you go exactly? it's been too long
ventus4ever chapter 29 . 12/13/2010
can u plz plz plz plz update? i kno its been like a year but i wanna know the ending! i absolutely love your story