Reviews for Sincerely, Nobody
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Evil Clifhangger D: oh wellllllll...:D nvm
LaLamimi chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Cool story so far
KeepsAwayTheNargles chapter 29 . 4/15/2012
. ! Your almost there only one maybe 2 chapters tops! Plase ive been so engrossed in this story and i want to know what happens(: at least reply telling me whether you plan on finishing so I know? but anyways thaks for the wonderful story!
KeepsAwayTheNargles chapter 16 . 4/13/2012
This has got to be the climax of the story right? How much more action packed can it get, after the battle,of coarse! Im favoriting this story! I love it and your writing! good job!
KeepsAwayTheNargles chapter 11 . 4/13/2012
Yuri the queen? that accually really took me by surprise! I cannot stop reading this now :D
KeepsAwayTheNargles chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
Oooooh more unanswered questions! but this is SO good :D I can not wait to read more!
KeepsAwayTheNargles chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
Namine! oh dear. You know you have a funny knack of ending these chapters at huge cliffhangers -.-:p
KeepsAwayTheNargles chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
Whoa, so yuri's back to her old self, but Leon (im assuming) accually appeared to her? curious.
KeepsAwayTheNargles chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Now this is where it gets exciting! Im really loving this so far :D
Polymoly chapter 29 . 2/11/2012
You are amazing. I mean it.

I have never finished an adventure story as long as yours in just two days. Yours got me addicted. D: (it's bad for me but good for you xD)

You got me loving Riku in your story eventhough I never pay any attention to Riku's character in any other stories. And! I love all of your OCs. Especially Yuri, you made her so real that I almost feel like she was part of the gang from the start.

I'm reaaaally a sucker for Roxas/Namine couple, so it would be awesome if you could put it a lot more of them 3

But I don't mind any other pairings as well. Though it seems you forgot to put Sora/Kairi moments for now.

I know you haven't updated this since forever, but as an enthusiastic reader, I will always have that speck of hope of you returning and updating this story :')

Thank you for being amazing. ;D
dorian gray chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
where did you go exactly? it's been too long
ventus4ever chapter 29 . 12/13/2010
can u plz plz plz plz update? i kno its been like a year but i wanna know the ending! i absolutely love your story
experienced keyblade master chapter 29 . 5/12/2010
this is just too awesome! i, and your other viewers, are proud of you(im salluting you right now)

love it! please update!
KurukiXV chapter 29 . 8/29/2009
Oh my gosh, I stumbled upon this story and I absolutely love it! At first, I thought it was going to be a normal high school KH fic but the whole another world thing was the most awesomest twist ever! I'm in love with the writing of this story and I can't wait to see the next chapter!
5646 chapter 29 . 8/24/2009
Great story. :] Keep up the great work.