Reviews for How Could You Not Tell Me?
Motherof8 chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
Liked the story. Didn't like the unresolved ending, though. Thanks
Arraya chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
I'm loving this very much. Don't take this the wrong way please, but you should have re-written the prologue in place of 'insert prologue here' because it interrupts the flow of emotion in the scene. I know I'm reading this years after it was written lol but I'm a latecomer to the Twilightverse. Wonderful fic though, so much feeling.
vampiregurl chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
what was wrong with what she said? it was true after all.
uniqueillusion chapter 10 . 9/27/2008
this is probably my favorite story so far in twilight cuz for once bella didnt become a vampire and wasnt sure she would end up with edward. and since all oher stories had "happily ever after" endings it was a nice change.
xSkeletonsInMyClosetx chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
That was sad and sweet!
Belle07 chapter 10 . 3/17/2008
i liked it. she didn't run back to him...immediatly
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
oh my
Vampirate Princess chapter 10 . 7/29/2007
IS there going to be a sequel to this? Because I highly doubt that a women waiting for a guy for 40 years is just going to throw a ring and leave right? ;)
Vampirate Princess chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
OH! OUCH! Wow Bella really hit him deep huh! Lol I think she is kind of stupid. I mean he just gave up what's her face for her! hmph. Good story :)
Vampirate Princess chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
40 years ago. But hasn't Edward been a vampire for 90 years? Lol I would think he would be used to it by now
Simply Emma chapter 10 . 4/8/2007
love the story its amazing... i wish u wernt done :(
Kede Diem chapter 10 . 1/26/2007
... Swell.
Annie and Bella chapter 10 . 11/17/2006
omg! Luved it! I cant beleive thats the end! -sob-

Yes! I agree, sequal would be awsome!

-Annie & Bella
forevermagik chapter 10 . 10/7/2006
Very angsty, I loved it anyway! It was just perfect! YAY!
Addie W chapter 10 . 8/19/2006
I really enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us. :)

Addie