Reviews for Hurrah for Valium
Skarlettefox chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
HALF THE FUCKING BOTTLE?!
HOLY SHIT NO WONDER HE WAS ACTING LIKE A PSYCHO!
really great story...maybe i should give someone the vallium treatment...
Queen'sJester chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Oh, God. When Shigure dropped the doggy-style line, I thought I was going to die laughing. Perfect. Hatori should be drugged more often!
Flower-Chan296 chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
(lmfao) The ending was AWESOME!

Yuki:uh...Kyo? What are you doing? What...Oh...My...GOD!

I can just imagine what Kyo did...You should make a second version about Kyo's drugged adventure
Xila chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
*falls out of bed onto gamecube laughing* *laughing too hard to care* AMAZING STORY! ok I'm laughing too hard to write a review, i love the story.

HURRAH FOR VALIUM!
loretta537 chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
hmm, my last review for this story wasnt very much. i probably wrote it at 2am or something. I do love this story, as i said it is very funny how hatori reacts when drugged. I would like a sequel to this on what kyo does while drugged up. If you work at it it might be more interesting than this one, especially if you work in how kyo feels afterwards about anything he did. Does hatori ever get the rest of the valium away from shigure and aya? does he change the locks on the so they cant get it again? and what was in that other bottle he took?
loretta537 chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
this was so funny.
Jewelieishness chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
Waa! I'm all hype from reading the lemon and I loved that bit of YukixKyo at the end! What an awesome fic! FAVORITED!
brightnettle13 chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
i loved this story!
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
OMFG! that was so funny! write a sequal to this that involves what happened to Yuki and Kyo in the kitchen was it? but it was good!
ShiniBarton chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I died laughing everytime I read this xD I love this story! Power to the Valium!
0oxymoronic0 chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
muahahahahaha

god i love this story! are you gonna do a sequel with kyo and yuki? o please do!
Concise Complexity chapter 3 . 3/6/2007
OMFG That was hysterical! And sexy... XP Anyway amazing fic!:)
tiki-92090 chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
oh my god, i so love this especially “Uh… Kyo? What are you doing? What… Oh… My… GOD!”

Write one on that!

Thnaks for writing! (_) OHMYGOD! ITS STILL MAKING ME LAUGH! SO HOTx215151345!
sound-sheep chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
really funny!

loved the careless yukixkyo snippet at the end as well _

MUCH LOVE FOR HATORI! and his emo tendency for butt sex.
FictionOtaku chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
YAY!OMG! That was so freakin awesome!and for kyo to be drugged, HALLEJULA! did i speel that right?

yuki- No you didn't...