Reviews for The French Maid Outfit
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
ahhhhh I love it! :) what a cute cute cute story!
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Wonderful!
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
awsome story
Poppydots chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Awwww! Too cute!
drewdarling chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
i think it was good. i like it a lot. i like that you did a totally diffrent thing with rory. she dosen't go to friday night diners and she had to earn the money. i like the chemistry between them!

I loved it! keep up with it.
ChuckBassLover15 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I've never read a Gilmore Girl FanFic and I'm so happy this was my first one because it was so Rory & Logan. The dialogue was so characteristic. ha, I loved the ending. I could so imagine Logan doing that to Rory. yay! they kissed. I really liked how they met instead of at Yale like in the show. ha, Finn, I love Finn. First off his accent is amazing & he's hot. Maybe not hotter then Logan, but still hot. Ok I'm off subject now. lol.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that I really liked your FF. D

btw, if you dodn't notice Gilmore Girls is my favorite show of all time. D

~~ChuckBassLover15~~
zozo42 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
haha where's the sequel lol.

love the AU's

finn the match maker as always...
Nicole Therese chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Interesting but it felt like a lot of unfinished bits everywhere. The story was creative enough but I thought it was really rushed. Like you wanted to get to end so quickly that only the facts and necessities came out rather than a real story.
CorkyGilmore chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
that was so cute and i love how you used jack bauer haha i love that man haha great story
cathyrock chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
WOWOWOWO,Loved it all, it's brilliant.
GGmadness2006 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
wow amzing awsome i love the story really its great nice job i love this oneshot definetly not what i expected!11
Catslove17 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
this is very cute! I like
girlygirl1212 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
very cute
gg-ghgrl775 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I really liked it! So funny, and fits well with both characters.
iyasunflower chapter 1 . 10/20/2006