Reviews for It's All in Your Head
Lily chapter 22 . 7/15
This was really good
Lily chapter 4 . 7/15
I really like this so far
Lily chapter 2 . 7/15
This is interesting
KimicThranduilion chapter 22 . 2/28
This was such a fun ride from beginning to end. I really enjoyed reading it through and I especially loved this epilogue chapter. I like the way you rounded off all your plot points so neatly and believably too! You kept the characters in character no OOC-ness and immsad its over now! Hats off to you!
iridescxnce chapter 13 . 5/17/2016
I feel weird because I kiiindaaa ship Kakashi and Gaara here. Oops?
iridescxnce chapter 12 . 5/17/2016
I love it when Sakura isn't portrayed as a self-obsessed bitch haha. I hope Sasuke and Naruto would be able to sort their problems out soon. It's making me sad myselfHahaha. Loving the story so far
EBecker chapter 18 . 5/15/2016
Well, what I have read of this story has been very good. But now I have arrived at the subject of Itachi.. and as he is my favorite character and I recently converted to ItaNaru (even though I still like SasuNaru) it is too painful to see Itachi really being evilunfortunately I won't be finishing this story because I can't bear it.. maybe I'll just read the last chapter.
01Kita chapter 22 . 12/10/2015
oh my jashin. you had me crying. wincing. biting my nails. biting my lip. laughing. awing. I love this story. !
01Kita chapter 16 . 12/10/2015
can't stop reading. I'm addicted. how did you become so pro at writing?!
01Kita chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
I'm in love with this story! I love your idea it's just awesome! the way you write everything it's like I'm watching the anime. I'm super jealous of your ninja writing skills!
Tee chapter 22 . 11/26/2015
This was an amazing story and you are a great writer, I'm glad I read it.
xxkiiroisenkoxx chapter 22 . 9/30/2015
i read this like 5 times now XD
Ranzilein chapter 22 . 8/26/2015
Hello there :D
This story is so good, I actually read it two times. The first time was like two years ago or something and as I stumbled over it again, I just couldn't resist to read it again. Beautiful story, beautifully written and sooo many evil plottwists. I just loved it. Twice :D so thanks a lot for this, I really enjoyed it :)
YaoiTora chapter 22 . 8/19/2015
I liked it it was really good :D
YaoiTora chapter 18 . 8/19/2015