Reviews for It's All in Your Head
iridescxnce chapter 13 . 5/17/2016
I feel weird because I kiiindaaa ship Kakashi and Gaara here. Oops?
iridescxnce chapter 12 . 5/17/2016
I love it when Sakura isn't portrayed as a self-obsessed bitch haha. I hope Sasuke and Naruto would be able to sort their problems out soon. It's making me sad myselfHahaha. Loving the story so far
EBecker chapter 18 . 5/15/2016
Well, what I have read of this story has been very good. But now I have arrived at the subject of Itachi.. and as he is my favorite character and I recently converted to ItaNaru (even though I still like SasuNaru) it is too painful to see Itachi really being evilunfortunately I won't be finishing this story because I can't bear it.. maybe I'll just read the last chapter.
01Kita chapter 22 . 12/10/2015
oh my jashin. you had me crying. wincing. biting my nails. biting my lip. laughing. awing. I love this story. !
01Kita chapter 16 . 12/10/2015
can't stop reading. I'm addicted. how did you become so pro at writing?!
01Kita chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
I'm in love with this story! I love your idea it's just awesome! the way you write everything it's like I'm watching the anime. I'm super jealous of your ninja writing skills!
Tee chapter 22 . 11/26/2015
This was an amazing story and you are a great writer, I'm glad I read it.
xxkiiroisenkoxx chapter 22 . 9/30/2015
i read this like 5 times now XD
Ranzilein chapter 22 . 8/26/2015
Hello there :D
This story is so good, I actually read it two times. The first time was like two years ago or something and as I stumbled over it again, I just couldn't resist to read it again. Beautiful story, beautifully written and sooo many evil plottwists. I just loved it. Twice :D so thanks a lot for this, I really enjoyed it :)
YaoiTora chapter 22 . 8/19/2015
I liked it it was really good :D
YaoiTora chapter 18 . 8/19/2015
Wait... WHAT?!
Anime Princess chapter 22 . 8/1/2015
I'm glad that Sasuke was able to get things cleared up in his head, and what was important. I LOVE how Iruka is now a shouting power house! And I am very glad that Kakashi beat Itachi!
jupimako chapter 22 . 5/17/2015
That was really well done. Thanks for an awesome story!
SilverRider09 chapter 12 . 5/15/2015
Sasuke's going to see the Kazekage in his pajamas...?
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 10 . 3/26/2015
I find that this is extremely entertaining! I would have loved to be inside their heads! :) too bad that the story is already completed or I would have said please update! haha
1,384 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »