Reviews for It's All in Your Head
01Kita chapter 22 . 12/10/2015
oh my jashin. you had me crying. wincing. biting my nails. biting my lip. laughing. awing. I love this story. !
01Kita chapter 16 . 12/10/2015
can't stop reading. I'm addicted. how did you become so pro at writing?!
01Kita chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
I'm in love with this story! I love your idea it's just awesome! the way you write everything it's like I'm watching the anime. I'm super jealous of your ninja writing skills!
Tee chapter 22 . 11/26/2015
This was an amazing story and you are a great writer, I'm glad I read it.
xxkiiroisenkoxx chapter 22 . 9/30/2015
i read this like 5 times now XD
Ranzilein chapter 22 . 8/26/2015
Hello there :D
This story is so good, I actually read it two times. The first time was like two years ago or something and as I stumbled over it again, I just couldn't resist to read it again. Beautiful story, beautifully written and sooo many evil plottwists. I just loved it. Twice :D so thanks a lot for this, I really enjoyed it :)
YaoiTora chapter 22 . 8/19/2015
I liked it it was really good :D
YaoiTora chapter 18 . 8/19/2015
Wait... WHAT?!
Anime Princess chapter 22 . 8/1/2015
I'm glad that Sasuke was able to get things cleared up in his head, and what was important. I LOVE how Iruka is now a shouting power house! And I am very glad that Kakashi beat Itachi!
jupimako chapter 22 . 5/17/2015
That was really well done. Thanks for an awesome story!
SilverRider09 chapter 12 . 5/15/2015
Sasuke's going to see the Kazekage in his pajamas...?
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 10 . 3/26/2015
I find that this is extremely entertaining! I would have loved to be inside their heads! :) too bad that the story is already completed or I would have said please update! haha
AzucenaXshadows chapter 22 . 2/23/2015
This was really good.
Thanks for sharing
darklightening chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
This was a really good read! Couldn't tear my eyes away 4 long til I finished it. Thanks 4 sharing!
mirian chapter 22 . 8/30/2014
has una secuela por favor puedes
1,381 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »