Reviews for Bloody Hell, A Talking Hat!
lala chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
where was the involvement with hogwarts? I know they went to diagon alley, but that was it?!

I still cant believe i read this when there was no hogwarts involved
lola chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
can you pleasepleaseplease put them in slytherin?
Zeeah chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
WAO. This was quite literally WOW! You write Gee SO VAIR WELL! It was abso-bloody-lutely HILARIOUS! LUUURVED IT! The only (vair) sad thing about this fanfic is that it doesn't have much of the Laughy One and Gee is paired up with the Marsupial Snogger. BOOOOOOO! I'm sozzy to be mean, but Gee and Dave are just MEANT to be Horn Partners karniverous pineapple(?) But you are a MARVY writer and I can't WAIT to get to the Hogwartsy bit! Hehehehe!

PS: MAKE DAVE GOOOO! PWEEEEEEEASE!

PPS: Try and use more Gee-isms like "vair", "tres", all those expressions she uses! Just a suggestion thingy. :D

PPPPPS: LAST UPDATED IN 02-27-08! OHMYGIDDYGOD! You probably have forgotten all about it! And just when I was DYING to read more...OH NO! Bye bye, my funeral awaits me...:(
Joe Dempsie ruined my life chapter 8 . 7/17/2009
Love It so far please continue!
hayleybellz chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
this story is fabbity fab in all its marvy gloryiness keep updating plz!
the queen of slurking chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
luv it, hope u update soon
TheWayHeLaughs13 chapter 8 . 10/3/2008
this story is so funny I love it... pls update soon!
factISfiction chapter 8 . 7/24/2008
I laughed My knickers off!
PreviouslyDead chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
ace, bloody amazing
thehiddenauthor chapter 8 . 7/8/2008
I lurve it! It must be updated, and Soon!
linax chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
I love it(:
wellitsnotgoingtosuckitself chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
OMG!

That Is Beyond Fabby and Verging Into The Valley Of The Mavvy!
rachao chapter 8 . 6/23/2008
um, excuse me.

dont mean to be rude, but

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

i REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna see them in Hogwarts!

(great story btw ])

-Rachel
midgetmania chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
this is an awsome fic, I liked how you had Libby wanting to be read harry Potter
Trampy Mouse chapter 8 . 4/17/2008
Funky Dunky! You've written really well there! I thought it would be totally out og Georgie-Nicks fashion because of the crossover. But it wasn't. Fabby! Write more. Pls. O_o