Reviews for Mist Brook Academy of Magic
evfangirl98 chapter 38 . 7/2
Love it
Lady.Iyer chapter 38 . 4/20
If this fic is abandoned or on hiatus, could you at least tell us?
Deeth chapter 38 . 9/14/2015
Please say this is going to be a harem and Sev and Remus don't get left alone and Nikolai and Gemini are able to be with him also. Please start updating again or put it up for adoption so someone else can continue it cause this story is to good to let it go.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
PUT A FUCKING RAPE WARNING UP, DUMBO. SOME OF US DON'T ACTUALLY LIKE IT. NOW I HAVE BEEN TRAUMATISED. THANKS A LOT ASSHOLE.
Jay Salvatore chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Poor Harry, raped by a vicious little bitch.
Shire Fey chapter 38 . 4/10/2015
I hope that you one day find the inspiration to finish this story. Best of luck on this and others of its kind.
Shire
DaughterofDante chapter 38 . 3/4/2015
Please update! This is good!
anon chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
I have no complaints about your writing or your skill. I understand that the details of the 'rape' weren't graphic but please include a warning if it mentions or includes non-consensual sex. I couldn't read past this chapter. The first part was a badly done implied non-consensual introduction. The second part was short and the second chapter was short and not emotionally impacting at all, then the third chapter NEEDED more exposition and details. The last part... was just him crying and used wept 11 times.

"A sobbing sound filled the room and he was horrified that he was the source. He tried to stop himself but couldn't and gave in. Trembling as tears poured from his eyes and he cries filled the room he wept with everything in him. His cries were for what went wrong with his life, his friends, and those who chose him despite him being trouble. Eventually there wasn't any tears left for them and he was crying for his own helplessness.
Zero179 chapter 38 . 2/3/2015
This is extraordinary work and I love a powerful domharry
bundysarah chapter 38 . 2/2/2015
Love it! Plz Update soon!
sugarmybutt chapter 36 . 12/9/2014
When's the new chapter coming?
bundysarah chapter 38 . 8/16/2014
Just founded your story and I love so far plz update!?
Me4Ever999 chapter 38 . 9/28/2013
I really really hope you continue this fan-fiction. It is so wonderfully written and I love Harry in it, he's so dominant and sexy... Please finish it.
LadyVukavo chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Harry really seems fairly well in character but I've read quite a few of the chapters and the school and plot didn't make too much sense, too many plot holes for my picky brain to deal with. I'll admit, I'm quite the picky reader lol so don't take it personally I'm mainly writing this review to say that I like how you portrayed Harry's personality in here
jjoyous chapter 38 . 9/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...