Reviews for Blood in the Water
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
Man the yaol fangirls must have went crazy for this. I what if senarios in here. With both brothers ruling both the demon and human world.

Also, dante posing in the chains to show off his good looks at the end of chapter 3 had me laughing :)
Mizuki 8D chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
oh man
zenbon zakura chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
dante's gonna get it though lol

hurry update!
Barranca chapter 9 . 12/23/2009
They are so depraved and right together :P And it could have ended in so many different ways...
Xelena chapter 9 . 11/29/2008
that was a very fine set of shorts and drabbles. it seems, based on the 'verses some of them were set in stories you've written previously. if only there were more of them. D/V is definitely my Devil May Cry otp.
Xelena chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
and what is it exactly that would get you to write a third chapter of this very delicious story? because boy do i want you to write a third chapter... it actually has plot too, it's not pwp, not that there's anything wrong with those occasionally.
sinfulang3l chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
o_O so hawt. I love your fiction and your writing style. This is the first fic I have ever read on this coupling (just started ;]) and I am so glad this was my first one
Dark Manifest chapter 9 . 7/4/2007
Gotta agree with the review below, your D/V is some the best I've seen. Everything in character and extremely conflicted. With the exception of your post-Mundus Vergil (whose got all the arrogance beaten out of him) I love your characterization of Vergil in contrast to Dante. Mayhaps I'm repeating myself. Oh well, great shorts.
LinaRohn chapter 9 . 7/4/2007
Extremely exciting. Your D/V is the best. You write them like no one else does.
TwistedAlice chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
chains...

*spazzam's and dies*

lovelovelovelovelove!

*runs outside to stand in the rain to cool off*
TwistedAlice chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
haahaa!

Queen dante - love it

xx
Lomelindi chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
(wow i'm late XD firebird_88/Lomelindi here, reporting for duty)

this was beyond amusing, omg lolol the triangle is probably my fave, but they all come in a close second. "Arkham Bashing Memorial Bash" indeed LOL and the ending... m, yum. XD awesome job!
Dark Manifest chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
My favorite drabble set so far! V/D/T is my choice OT3 and so fucked up but almost touching. The idea of it being something of a power play on top of three lonely kids who have nothing else to cling to is intriguing. Trish still trying to one-up Sparda spawn, Vergil still obsessed with power, and Dante willing to use whatever necessary, power included, to keep Vergil around...the self-destruct possibilities are endless.

And 'Circle' - ahahaha. Oh, the antics at Devil May Cry headquarters. And I can just see Nevan laughing at all of them. Friends don't let friends sexually assault friends...

The remaining three were bittersweet. I may have to support Vergil/Everyone now. He's such a rich source of inspiration as a character...which explains the broad slew of interpretations in various DMC mediums.
tenamanda1988 chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
I love your drabbles so much XD great stuff
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Please please please please continue this. I have reread it so many times now. If not this story then write more Vergil/Dante! I really like your other fics but I like the Vergil/Dante best. I put this fic and others in my c2 archive and you on my author alerts.