Reviews for Clash of Ninja
acw28 chapter 9 . 3/19/2017
I really hope this gets continued eventually. As far as pairings, I always advocate for Zuko and Jin, I really hope Hinata is able to join with Naruto and Toph, and I can't wait to see Sokka wrestle with his choice between Suki and Ty Lee.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/18/2017
Story got boring near the end. The reason being you added propaganda on genders with you trying to say ones more superior to the other. All in all I think your an idiot. For one do explain what superiority is. If a woman was better than a man her brain would have to be as big as a male humans would, and that also includes a better upper body build. Which gets me thinking have you been living under a rock not doing your research? I'm seriously and utterly dissapointed. A man can have a brain that functions 11% better using only the left side of his brain while a woman can have perfect synchronization between both parts of her brain but function terribly for only small matters, similar to how a Christian believes in his so called "faith" don't call me an atheist I generally don't believe in such things. And finally. If your looking for attention do some research first, psychology maybe then come back and write a story without making yourself look like an idiot who loves to follow everything cliche, cheesy, and overused. Find time to read this, no? Stay an idiot doesn't matter, I tried.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
You need a lot of work. I won't explain I just want to go right now.
9tailsfox2 chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
aaawwww maaaaaaannnn! Why did you have to stop? Please continue!
Jon chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
C'MON! I want to see Kurama go badass.
jamie hill chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
perfect!
Warmach1ne32 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Firstly, ANBU is not a team of elite ninjas they are the CIA of the Ninja world and every Village has one or versions of ANBU. Second is there even a bus in Ninja world?
princessbinas chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
WILL YOU PLEASE HURRY THIS STORY UP AND STOP BEING LAZY?! I WANT MORE!
GlitterVan chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
Can't wait to read next chapter
shin-shin-jane chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
ssssoooooooo when's the next chapter...?-_-?...
Taijen chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
awesome chapter
Kyuubiforevr chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
Update I loved it
Athrunzala7181381 chapter 9 . 7/20/2010
Plz update! It was

!
Athrunzala7181381 chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
That was damn funnny! I loved it especially chapter 8 win toph doing naruto's special move! I laughed sooo hard I could have sworn I was red in the face! Who knew aang was a pervert!
zeroknight chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
This is by far the best and even a dream to me so don't stop because this is getting good so please hurry the next chapter soon.