Reviews for Zero Sum Game
JenJen chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Loved this! A great piece to get me my M/A fix. :)
JG chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Still one of my most favorite ever.
jaymafan chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
yeeea its so great thank youuu love when alec is jealous about max's love interest ;) cant wait for another please you write so well hope you will write another in taste. soon :)
CattyRose chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Poor Alec! The universe really had it in for him. At least he got the girl, though...and Max definitely makes all the torment worth it! Thanks so much for the cute read!
l chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I liked this! Very cute between Max and Alec. Thanks for this, Max/Alec ftw! ;D
ZkKtTysoul chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I really enjoyed this. A story with no angst between them refreshing although a little against character. But the dialog, Sketchy the game, Alec thinking fit very well. Fun.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I LOVE IT!

All of Max's boyfriends from season 1 coming in when Alec's trying to play pool LOL.

Love the ending D

Great job at completing the challenge, nicely down D
bewarethemelodrama chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I love well-written Sketchy. You do him proud!

I don't want to call this cute (though it undeniably was), so I'm going to go with hilarious. Alec's gradual descent into full-blown listening, rather than eavesdropping, was hysterical. I really enjoyed this. Really, really, truly.

alliekiwi chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Hee, loved it! But at least sketchy got to win pool for a change.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
OH! That was breathtaking. It had it all- I went from loving his jealousy to feeling sorry for him to LOL to *clasping hand to heart* actually honestly having my breath stolen. Incredible.
Jaby chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I liked it.
darkaznangel452 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
:D:D:D lol i just love it when people bring back old characters. loved the whole response to the challenge!

ariana
grayceg chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
this was such a great story it was awesome! Good job!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I loved it! It's halirious! All Max's old boyfriends tracing through Crash!
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007