Reviews for The Straw Man Chronicles
witches always return chapter 10 . 6/12
I really like this story! I just read the 10 chapters you have posted. I can't wait for a new chapter.
les mis fan 1 chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
twilightslittleangel chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
is it normal for me to squeal during this story? it is now. congrats on the story, its as if you've combined the book and the movie as well as throwing both at a wall and personalizing it. update soon!

Pearl sun chapter 10 . 3/23/2010
Love it! More please.
fiyerolover chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
hey this is a great story so far. i have been wanting to write a story but i can't figure out how to write this web LOVE the story:)
witch-of-the-west9482 chapter 10 . 7/29/2009
I just read all ten chapters, and it was really good!

I can't wait to read more!
HiddenMusic chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
Wow, I didn't expect it to be updated on the same day I ended up reviewing!

Well, anyway, great job! Loving the story so far and for the most part it's well-written!

Thanks for the story and update as soon as you can! :)

HiddenMusic chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
I love this story! It's interesting seeing the events of the Wizard of Oz take place in this way and it explains the actions done by the Wicked Witch of the West (Or Elphaba of course!)

Great job and I look forward to future updates! :)

Jen chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
Hey omg please update! This is so good! :)
SoConfusified chapter 9 . 5/1/2009
Yay! I thought this story was dead. I'm glad to see I was mistaken.
LadyRynofSunnydale chapter 8 . 3/2/2009
Nice job with this story! It's interesting to see if from Fiyero the Scarecrow's point of view, and I like how you just haven't copied the Wizard of Oz, or Wicked! You've got all the characters down pretty good, and the plot is moving along nicely and at a good pace. Keep up the good work!
SoConfusified chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
Spark the Clairvoyant chapter 7 . 3/24/2008
Great way of making this all-too-common plot device your own.

So it's an older one, I just discovered it.

I don't feel quite so old for this fandom anymore. (Seriously, no one should feel old at 19.)

Anyway, it's on my alerts and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Shadowsong chapter 6 . 9/7/2007
Wow, I like this story so far! Especially how you're weaving the stories together, and how Fiyero's the main character (hehe.) Keep writing!
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/1/2007