Reviews for A Lot Quieter In Retroville
Christina730 chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
dont forget she called him handsome and a stud muffin during my big fat spy wedding
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
rofl ikr? haha sheen's comment... XD XD XD nice work! and the ending... haha
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This was so cute! I dont think they were out of character at all!
AllieLongbottom chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Super cute! I love it!
Isonade's Jinchuriki chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Oh my goddesses! You're right Katie. Cindy is a creeper... So cute!
onemind chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
CONTINUE! PLEASE!

*with a hopeful twinkle in eye*
JNCV Forever chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
UPDATE NOW! lol just kidding you can update it when ever you like. :) Thanks for writing this story, it was nice.
LEXUS chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I dont really think they were really that out of character and i really like this story actually i love al your STORIES LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 3 HEE HEE HEE!$!$!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
it wasn't that out of character, i don't think. I think it was a cute one-shot. great job!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I TOTALLY LOVED IT! I loved LSTN so much! Great episode! I totally loved King of mars too! My favorite part:

Cindy: Do you think he liked my lipgloss?

Libby: Girl, you are ill!

lol. But anyway, speaking of Libby, I think you capture her voice excellent! PLEASE keep up the amazing work!
43289730218390213897432841831 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
It wasn't THAT OOC... I liked it, it was CUTE! :)
Somethingfornothing chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
you are the best writer i have ever had the pleaser of reading the work of
Amorekristall chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
that was so cute!

love it! _

oh yeah i can imagine how many times she used her binoculars to spy on him once or twice an hour hahaha P
craibea chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Really nice one-shot!One of the best I've EVER read in here,actually!:)Great job!
SoCalSucks chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
OMG, it took me forever to watch LSTN but it was worth it. I saw it a few days ago on Youtube and my brother (15) was like, "When are you going to grow out of the cartoon thing?" And I was all, " NEVER!" Anyway, good job, I love mostly all of your work and I hope to see more.