Reviews for Demands
Gina chapter 6 . 10/7/2006
I love this story! It actually shows how the characters are. Plus, it doesn't dwell on the small facts and over explain things. Great setting and ending!
cjds chapter 6 . 10/4/2006
Wow, I just read this whole ff today. I really don't read much ff but this was beyond the best. My heart was beating fast. I couldn't read fast enough to keep my mind happy. Wonderful! Wish chapter 6 wasn't the end! Thanks!
Suz chapter 6 . 9/18/2006
wow. I have not been impressed by fanfic I have rea don this site - I have found much to be very juvenile and often poorly written. But this was fantastic. I have tears in my eyes, and I was totally involved all the way through. I am in australia and we are still several series behind, so im a little unsure about which parts are canon and which arent, but I enjoyed it immensely. Well done
Eireish chapter 6 . 8/22/2006
Love that Jordan and Drew were so real together – they’d both been hurt in the past but were willing to take a chance together. Love that Drew recognized Jordan’s malaria (even though that’s Pollack’s term). Love that Lu still didn’t understand Jordan – at all. Loved that Woody was a “Falcon Scout.” Love Woody’s acknowledgement and acceptance of Jordan’s “shades of gray” world and “there-but-for-the-grace-of-God” attitude. Love that Woody wanted to protect Jordan – from himself.
2kool4skool chapter 6 . 8/21/2006
You're probably the only author that could write that and make me believe it and enjoy it. I am probably the only person that wasn't a fan of Drew Haley. He always grated my nerves. However, I found this story touching and beautiful and just enjoyed the ride. I can honestly say, that is the first time I've read about Jordan with someone else and not cringed. It was characterized so well and so beautiful, that it just worked. I am happy she ended up with Woody at the end. I thought this was a great story. One of your best and I can't wait to see what you write next.
Rin22 chapter 6 . 8/17/2006
Man, because of school and work I have had to wait for days to read your updates, but was it ever worth the wait! The crime was fascinating, the emotions were heartwrenching, and the conclusion was very natural and fulfilling. I've been thinking recently about how the show really broke one of the rules of good storytelling this past season, which was that two of the main characters were not talking for a good part of the time. It gets tedious to watch people not talk to each other, or just be "pleasant" with each other. Thank you for giving a voice to not only Jordan and Woody, but Jordan and Lu as well. I think you really hit some important issues with these guys. Congrats! Can't wait for more from you soon!
jw4lyfe chapter 6 . 8/16/2006
I LOVE THE WHOLE JW. I WONDER HOW KEIRA WILL REACT. WELL I DON'T THINK SHE'LL MIND SINCE SHE REALLY LIKES WOODY.
Roxie chapter 6 . 8/16/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY. You have done a wonderful job. Every character used was represented very well. Again, I LOVED IT, and I would love an epilogue or something.
pryrmtns chapter 6 . 8/15/2006
wow.. what a ride. the fear, the loathing, the longing, the pain. and finally the reconciliation and joy.

I like that Allie feel in love with the dimples :D
Colbykid chapter 6 . 8/15/2006
it was beautiful
jmkw chapter 6 . 8/15/2006
Aw! Very sweet!
cdncjfan chapter 6 . 8/15/2006
I love that Jordan and Woody finally are together although I am still so sad that Drew is dead. I really think he is hot! And I wish that the writers for CJ could just take a hint from your story and use it for season 6! This was a great fanfic and I can hardly wait for the next one...Rhoda
mymuselovescj chapter 6 . 8/14/2006
omg, i totally loved this story. i actually caught myself crying after Drew died. it flowed evenly and i like the descriptive way you wrote it, great job!
Eireish chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
Wow. Painful, sad, amazing chapter.
cdncjfan chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
OMG...I had so hoped Drew was going to come out of this okay :( You are making me get all emotional with real tears and all. This is such a good story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Maybe Drew will still be there? I can dream, right?...Rhoda