Reviews for Life WithOUT Derek
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Poor Lizzie and Edwin.

Poor Casey and Derek.

Marti gives us a toothy grin, "Ice cream can fix anything." - if only it can but Marti is very cute to suggest it.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Poor McDonald and Venturi kids.

Great start.
Chelssey chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
This is a great story - have to say you are an amazing writer!
nicole chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
what the hell! when are you going to update i have been waiting for fucking ever!

btw i love ur story :):):)
wiswinagirl chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
aw it's to bad you stoped this one i really like it
happyandlonely chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
I LOVE this story, even though I don't watch Degrassi, at all. Lol, so hopefully there won't be TOO much stuff about Degrassi. So I have a tip, I think Derek should be more.. Derek. Because I know he's missing Casey a lot and stuff but he has the mind of a girl right now, over-thinking things and being all sensitive and putting thought into it. Like I know it's hard to get into a guy's mind.. but yeah just a tip. Update soon:D
HaIrSpRaYbAbE chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
Are you ever gonna continue this story because I really like it so far. It's very unique. I hope you UPDATE it soon!
actress-4-lyf chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Plz finish this story soon its so kool. I think it would be so kewl that if Derek went to go visit Casey at her new school and she was super popular like derek was at his school. Just a suggestion i don't ever finish stories that i start so i thought i would see if someone else would put my idea into their story.
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Men! *shakes head disaprovingly*

I swear they cant control themselves (refeering back to chapter 1. I couldnt review that chapter for some reason)But I cant believe Nora made them move! I loved the Lizwin and Dasey kiss though :)

Anyway back to this chapter I laughed my ass of at this line "I guess I’m just lucky I got to her first…ha-ha-ha-ha…drop dead" SO funny!

I also liked how Marti managed to get the idea of returning the girls in Ed's and Derek's head. And of course she is right about ice cream!

Sorry about the rant

Update soon

Deanie
sunnypost chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
WOW! awesome story update soon please!
they're only words chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
I love this story so far. Please tell me you're not abandoning it! I know it's been a while since you've updated, but I really hope you're still working on it. I love the line:

I guess I’m just lucky I got to her first…ha-ha-ha-ha…drop dead.

So funny! Please update soon!
stumacher chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
Oh my god! Again, I love your work! Please update!
jasmine chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
it sounds like it could be a good story. i love your storys your a great writer
CloudXstrife chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Wow! You need to continue this story please i see you haven't updated in a while and moved on to new stories but your killing me i need to know what happens next! Update please pretty Please?
yolandasherry chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
this story has so much potential i loved it

please make it a dasey

also please post more soon!