Reviews for Life WithOUT Derek
GigliwasCool chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
aw, I love Marti! I really like the twist to the story and I so can't wait for Casey and Derek to find each other again...which happens, right? Right? lol, I haven't read many crossover fics but I'm glad I watch Degrassi so that I have some kind of notion with the characters are lol. Post soon, pretty please?
PinkBeatle11 chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Great story!
n1c0le chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Hehe I really liked "I guess I’m just lucky I got to her first…ha-ha-ha-ha…drop dead." lol! Nice chapter!
Lanakila91 chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
I love how all of your stories totally have degrassi in them!
NerdSavvy chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
CTS soon!
Winter Bean chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
heck yes degrassi woot woot! More please!
NerdSavvy chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Yeah right! Like I'd flame you.

Great chapter! I hope for the best.
BrittSr10 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I loved it! ] The kiss. :)
Vero chapter 1 . 8/10/2006

I'm so happy for you that your mom doesn't need chemo :). Take Care.
prodigieux chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
that was fantastic! it was sad/sweet/and at one point funny all at the same time! im glad you included both dasey and two favorite couples :) please make a sequal!
soccergrl1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
you should defintiley add more chapthers that was a story that would be defesteting if you didn;t
funnechick chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
This was really awesome! And that's so great about your mom. But this is a great idea for a story, very original. And that part where Marti started crying and apologized to Casey, was so sad. I can't believe George cheated on Nora with his ex-wife. That's probably the worst thing he could've possibly done. And I don't blame Nora for leaving him...I just wish she didn't have to get out of the city and uproot Lizzie and Casey's life, AGAIN! Casey still going with Sam, or did they already break up? And I'm so glad Derek took a chance and kissed Casey! I can't wait for the next chapter...on this story and Out of the Blue!
Spidersense chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
loved it, so sad, very in character. pleez update this soon and i promise ill heck out ur other fics.
Alex chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
You have GOT to update ASAP. This is really great so far!
blondenhot chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Brilliant! You still amaze me...I can't wait for more! LUV!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »