Reviews for Beyond Judgement
KnougeForever chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
o.0 That was...EPIC! But depressing. But more awesome. D It was good.
KnougeForever chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
o.0 That was...EPIC! But depressing. But more awesome. D It was good.
The Arch-Admiral chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Shadow...is...screwed.

Dramaqueen? not often I see another Irish fanfiction author. Shoot the DOG...er...HOG.

(BANG)
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Well, i'm not a shadow fangirl, i'm a rouge fanboy, but shadow is my favorite charcter! AND I'M PERSONALLY GOING TO SHOOT YOU AND SEE YOU BURN IN HELL FOR THAT!
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
aside from the fact that I like shadow, this was great.
freak 0n a leash chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
that doesn't seem how shadow would act, but damn it was a good story
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
OMG! Knuckles and Rouge died! But it was so sweet, I loved it, and you know I can actually see Shadow being all jealous like that...
Katana the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
That is so sad. All my friends that had read that thought it was also sad. But on the other hand it had death, tragedy and more death, so I thought it was awesome in my books. I wanted to cry, but I still thought it was good so did my friends. Continue making death and tragic stories like this.
MASTA125 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Ah... another great story that I'm adding to my favorites... damn I didn't know Shadow was such a perve!
animegamerfreak chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
i read a story that was kinda like this one very nice story
Kal0-and-Summer chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Summer: WHo could flame a beautiful master piece like this? Have I met you?

Kal0: I think we have not! OH INTRO!

I IS Kalzero mc foxy fox but everyone calls me Kal0 (Kal-oh)

Summer: Ragina Summer Katosh at your service! What a beautiful KnuxRouge, shame we've never met before!

Kal0: Ya SHAME! SHAME ON YOU!

Summer: No KAl0 not that kind of shame?

Kal0: Oh than I should damn this author? DAM! DAM ON YOU!

Summer: Ignore the fox. Anyway, Lets be friends. I loved the plot on this one, would you like to borrow my Shadow fangirl repelamt, it's quite handy!

Love

Kal0 the fox

and

Summer the author

added to favs stories, fav authors, story alerts, author alerts
tobedeleted87 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
ME:..*wipes away tears*..that..was..so..sad...*crys some more*-wha!

JADE: where the hellis Shadow! i'm gonna kill that sonofabitch! *grabs sniper rifle and runs out the door*

ME:...that was very well written, very romeo and juliet, heart wrentching, sorrowful stuff. i loved it. it was wonderfuly horrible...*blows nose*

JADE: (somewhere in mobius) DAMN YOU TO HELL SHADOW! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

SHADOW; JESUS WOMAN! WDF? WHY ARE YOU SHOOTING AT ME!

JADE; ! BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!

SHADOW; JADE STOP-I LOVE YOU!

JADE; *lowers gun* yes i know. but as you know i have never and will never feel the same. espesialy now.

SHADOW;...*looks to the ground and whispers*..but Jade...why?

JADE:...coz you discust me.*loads gun* and because of you, you sick fcuk, because of yourselfishness, two of my close friends have died, and they were in love.

SHADOW: *scoffs* Love? love? ha! love is a meaningless hormonal gesture, who cares if they were in love?

JADE: *narrows eyes*..i care.*raises gun to his forehead*

SHADOW:*afraid*..now Jade...please, you cant do this...I, I love you Jade..you know that...*whimper*

JADE:*smirks* Didnt you just say? love is a meaningless hormonal gesture?...bam!

SHADOW: ...*falls to the ground*

JADE:...*walks away smugly, turns and blows him a kiss, full of mockery* slan go foil, mo stor..

(back at my house, I'm finnishing off that box of kleenx)

JADE: *walks in the door*

ME: where were you?

JADE: taking care of something...*gos to her room*

ME: *shruggs* ok, whatever. can you call for some take out Jade.

JADE: yeah, sure.
knuxnbat chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I hate the guts of shadow. Good job on that story.