Reviews for Tenchi Muyo! Airs of the Past
gpcat chapter 14 . 9/29/2008
I really prefer happy ending too! . I hate sad ending... I don't like when the hero dies in the end.

Great history,

Congratulations.
MasterTerrce chapter 13 . 9/27/2008
Not bad, though it should be put to rest now and work on something else, i thought chapter 14 wasn't really needed but its your choice, at least it got the story on everyone's notice.
Meshu chapter 14 . 9/27/2008
I have to give you credit for writing up a story that given when it was first published must have been tiring to write it off, I thought this was a creative edition, however you will need to review some features such as putting to use more of this site's editing tools and line breaks.

Not as an offence to you as a person but going to writing sites or writing workshops or reading scfi novels can help improve understanding of structure and of character development. Your space battles though have been well written. Don't forget to research on Tenchi to help further blend orignal scfi creation with the series technology and such.

Chapter 12 had some elements meshed togther such as ryoko's memories with characters appering but with the impression that their in the present enviroment with the other characters. I would advice to greatly limit lullaby quotes, not also does the site has a issue with writers useing currant songs but its more rewarding that you made your own. It is a bit odd afterall that ryoko let alone tenchi would be aquinted with the likes of billy joel given none of the masaki household have a intrest in any western media save that the show makes them refer to japanese pop culture such as tenchi in tokyo.

If you want to write another big story that's upto you but this was a good first try.
Jade Crescent chapter 12 . 9/28/2002
I'm so happy you finally added another chapter! It's been so long
ryoko11 chapter 12 . 9/19/2002
It's another great chapter, Kem. I like the way Washu works on Zari to try to save him, and Ayeka's scene afterwards very much. You did great with Mihoshi in this chapter too. She is a master of luck, and it showed through very well. I think Ryoko and Tenchi trying to control the LHW, was the highlight of this chapter for me though. Bial is getting brutal now! *grin* Can't wait for more of the fight, and to see what happens when they finally meet his lady. I hope you do give us both endings. I'll make sad Ryo-ohki eyes at you until you do, you know! .
Ledzepfan chapter 12 . 9/18/2002
I'm hoping I'm included in that little two or three readers comment kemmy! You deserve many more and I wish I could make people review it... another great chapter that read incredibly fast and was full of enjoyment. I can't wait for more!
ryoko11 chapter 11 . 8/18/2002
I finally got enough time to read this the way it deserves, and I really loved it, Kem! Poor, Zari! I really like him with Aeka, so I hope this helps her figure out her feelings. I loved the turn with Bial! The battle sounds very ominious! Write fast, Kem! Write fast! I want more! May 29 of which year, btw? I think I get that question a lot too though. ;) Oh, chapter 12 of LBH is up.
Dahneggan chapter 11 . 8/3/2002
this is in response to the multiple reviews by beta. Now I could just remove them I know, but they will serve as a reminder to anyone who reads Airs of the idiots who exist here. I have never flamed anyone. If I didn't like a story I'd say it, but I don't flame. I have posted negative remarks on some character bash fics, and, if you are one of those writers, then you deserve more than a bad review. If I did flame someone then where is the proof? Notice the lack of evidence presented. He/she didn't even say what story it was. And even if I did flame someone at least I had the balls to leave contact information unlike our chicken shit flaming friend beta. Ya know I was hoping to get some negative feedback but yours was completely pointless and un-original. If you read this, beta, how's about you back up your unfounded accusation?

People like this make me very angry and sad at the same time. Scum like that are on the same level as the terrorists who flew into the world trade center. They attempt to cause harm and then are not there to face the consequences of their actions. I am appalled by people who commit such cowardly acts. Please in the future if you flame me leave an email address or IM me. If I had truly been guilty of flaming then I an apology is in order. Unfortunately because of the barbaric nature of my accuser there is nothing I can do.

I hope readers will learn from this loser who has the IQ of a sack of potatoes.
Ledzepfan chapter 11 . 8/1/2002
Holy sh!t Kemmy! I just read your review wondering about what you were talking azbout with reviews and discovered that You have updated. Poor Bial, I liked the character but I guesss Zerutes Device has draw backs, eh? Actually I guess I should be lieing my sympathies with Aeka and Zari. Hope Zari pulls through...

Looks like everyones been had though. Well at least Tenchi won't be getting jealous anymore.

All in all, a very good chapter! is over here holding up a scorecard with a ten on it, though we hope he hasn't been bought off by some Russian Crime Boss like i just found out in the news happened with the skaticng in the olympics.

Well good job, and I look forward to some more of AIrs... and i'm not gonna even make a comment about timelength posting considering my track record.
Beta chapter 11 . 7/30/2002
I just wanted to say I sat through and read the whole thing it was okay but not the best. I really don't like these kinda stories. Why did I read it you ask? Well easy so I could flame it.

Like you read an Ayeka and Tenchi story and flamed it. You did because you are evil person. I am so upset I really wish people like those who just flame stories cause they don't like the pairing would get a life. So well ta ta.

Will T.G chapter 11 . 5/20/2002
How'd I miss this when it first got posted? Anyway, I'm all caught up now and my only regret is not catching it in the beginning. This is wonderful tale, absolutely wonderful! The affection between ten chi and Ryoko is great, as is ythe interaction between the rest of the characters. The fight scenes are well scripted, and overall the stroy flows nicely. I cannot wait to see how this one plays out!
ryoko11 chapter 6 . 12/19/2001
I've been re-reading this fic, and now that I finally have an account, I figured I'd give you a review! *grin* This is my favorite of your stories! It's really original and creative. Not like many of the stories that are all just the same Tenchi realizes that he's always loved Ryoko. Plus, I love stories that are linked to dreams, and your dream sequences are sugoi. I have a fascination with that kinda thing. I hope you write some more fictions soon! I'll keep checking for them, and I promise to review for you.