Reviews for A Broken Promise
auther0 chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
i LOVE the way this story going
I JUST LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VEINGGGG IT :D
fantasy fan 43 chapter 12 . 8/17/2009
it was good but for the ending i thnk isabel needed to be captured by him idk i liked it i just crave drama
fantasyfan43 chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
this looks so good you must continue
Summer chapter 12 . 2/20/2009
Great! ur so creative! I loved it.
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
ok ok, i didn't realise you'd already finished it yet. sorry ;(, lol but it was realy god. hehe, i hope u make more in the future. ;P (hint hint)
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 11 . 12/13/2007
I think you're gonna have to realise that the reason u haven't been getting many reviews isn't the fact that its bad, its the fact that not many people would read stories from this community or whatever this type is called. u no the book type and this particular series of books. i mean its not the same for me. i love this series. I have the three books and this is my 5th time reading them. i am up to chapter 4 in The Dark. lol, i talk way too much. ;) please keep updating i wanna no wat happens with Isabel and Arkarian. ;)
Llama Queen Katie chapter 12 . 6/15/2007
Interesting...unfortunately, not interesting enough to earn you a spot on my favs list. I'm sorry.
Llama Queen Katie chapter 7 . 6/15/2007
Was the promise made by Matt to Dillon really in The Dark? I could have sworn it was in The Key...oh well. Must just be my imagination.
rozi chapter 10 . 6/2/2007
well gd ples carry on
megan chapter 12 . 3/27/2007
please tell me your dad is okay i almost cried when said he got cancer again! but your story is truly awesome im pleading you to write moreand good luck!

love

megan
ANIMEALWAYS chapter 12 . 2/19/2007
beautiful story

i love the end most of all

have a great week :)

God bless,

~FIREBRAVE~
CloudedMirror chapter 12 . 2/12/2007
beautiful story!
gael chapter 12 . 2/11/2007
very good endingĀ” loved the story but wished it was longer...lots of love...and hope your dads well!
Rosytron chapter 12 . 2/11/2007
oh, that is cute. i love it.
gael chapter 10 . 2/3/2007
o my god i loved this story, im a spanish girl who is totally in love with marianne cureys read them all about four times and since i have the craving for more i dicided to look her up in the internet, and found this site...i have to say thet from the ones ive read this is, by far, my most favorit. just say that

please please continue the story!(i have a friend who is going to go mad if i dont translate the ending for her...)

lots of love from spain...