Reviews for Z Warriors AE
vinny g chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
ok this is a super super old story that i happened to find last night. but please make more of it because its getting super good..
Scarlet Angel16 chapter 6 . 3/24/2005
OMG! I love this story. Please oh please update soon.
Matthew Blackheart chapter 6 . 11/9/2004
cool
Saiyajin-Neko chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Ok i know i reviewed but i have to say something, plz put Usagi and Goku together, they make the best couple since they are similar and they look good together to. I will worship you if you do, haha just kidding, but i will be a very happy Neko-chan. _ bye!
Saiyajin-Neko chapter 6 . 4/22/2004
0_0 ... What a story, its so amazing. I felt the emotions of all the charicters, poor Usagi. _ I so can't wait till the next chapter, please update again soon, Ja ne!
sailor g chapter 6 . 4/17/2003
POOR AMI LOOSING HER...EYE! EHW! carry on PLEASE! Can They collect the dragonballs and then wish for Ami to have her eye back. And can Rei come back to life. And i don't care what happens to sailor Jupiter and Sailor Venus! THEY STINK! Frieza can kill them for all i care! ! I know what your thinking. I'm cruel. But them 2 just get on my nerves!
Rin Katt chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
You have a really good story here! .
Hotaru chapter 6 . 9/14/2002
poor ami, chi chi and hiiya dragon. please update soon. its pretty good
tsukinomesume chapter 6 . 9/3/2002
that was the saddest thing that i have ever read, how could u let them all die like that, and if ur gonna go and kill Chi Chi, why don't u just go and kill Bulma as WELL! *hmph*, still, it is a pretty good story, so update onegai.
Pan chapter 6 . 8/2/2002
YAY! YAMCHA GONE! :: jumps around and dances ::

Ok, back to normal. _

Trunks: Ok, Panny can't really write anything at the moment since she's sitting chanting and smiling about Yamcha being dead :s So... ummm... ACK! Look out! She's dancing. :: gets pushed over by Pan dancing across the room and falling over Goten ::

Pan: ok, now I'm normal. Hee hee hee.

Jeice: Yah, weren't ever normal, kid.

Pan: :P to you! I'm just being happy. So I'll continue this review now. Ok, umm... how far did I get? Umm... yeah, Yamcha's dead, woo hoo. Keep going with the fic, and hurry up. _ Seeya later.

Ja ne

Pan & co.

Trunks: Hey, I amn't just "co."

Pan: :: hits Trunks on the back of the head :: SHUT UP!
O2 chapter 6 . 7/27/2002
WOW!

that's all i gotta say. damn, perfectly put. anyway, keep on writtin.

-O2
Nessamelda chapter 6 . 7/14/2002
ouchieeeeeee...poor Ami-chan. more excellant writing from you Meldis. More soon please. And yes I'm here any time you need for beta reading etc. Thankies! Great chapter! much tragedy, also quite dark...is gooooooood.
Nessamelda chapter 5 . 7/14/2002
YAY! I LOVE IT! THANKYOU! YOU'RE A GREAT AUTHOR! CHARGE JEICE RENT! FEED THE BALROG CATSUP! COLLECT MANY BISHONNIN! sorry...I just liked it that much...
Monkey Elder chapter 6 . 7/11/2002
oh, oh, oh! thank you thank you thank you! i'm sooooo happy that someone is doing a goku/usagi fic! ahhh! thank you! oh, i'm so happy! it's so hard to find any G/U pairing fics! do you know where i can find more? if you do, please tell me.

excellent job on your fic! i can't wait for more!

M.E.
lol chapter 6 . 5/14/2002
You know a fic is pretty good when a review I leave behind isnt a flame...One of the more realistic fics around this mostly retarded section...You're a really good writer AND you know what your talking about...Rare indeed...Even though I DO think one little hit from Raditz would decapitate mars,hey,I guess Raditz has to kick her ass one way or another...Once again,pretty good,so update soon...

GO COLORADO GO!