Reviews for Ghosts of Her Past
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
I like this story. I realize its been a long time, but maybe you could still finish it?
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
I love this story!
Defying Gravity 728 chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
This is a fantastic story! I really hope you'll update it someday. :)
Amberdream7 - Wolf of the Mist chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
Wow, this is good. I've never read the book, but I've seen the play, and this is great. I hope you update soon!
Defying Gravity 728 chapter 5 . 8/30/2007

Yeah, it's me again. I liked your other stories, so I decided to look at more of your writing, and found this poor, (seemingly) abandoned piece in your list. I'm rather enjoying it, to be honest, and was just wondering if you're planning to continue this.
Arjiki Princess chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
oh wow, I really love this story. Fabulous, simply fabulous.
ImNotThatGirl chapter 5 . 1/18/2007
I think this story is quite good

You have an amazing writing talent :)

I look forward to the next chapter

This is probably redundant but as a fellow writer I know how good it is to hear... please update soon :)

An Unknown Writer chapter 5 . 11/7/2006
omg awesome story! is this based on the musical or the book? cause if it's the musical, is elphaba going to be alive?
ChocolatStar chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
Hi :D I love this! You reviewed both my chapters so enthusiastically (which I appreciate hugely) I thought it only fair I follow your suggestion and come and read and review yours - and its great! I love these type of stories. Love them.

Chapter 1 especially, is fantastic - I really like your description of how Glinda herself has changed so much since Elphaba's death. She's really drawn in on herself - she's almost become like the 'old cat lady'of the city ;) Fantastic and its only improving - keep going! :D
The Phantom's Muse chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
Oh! It's so sad that Glinda feels like she has nothing to live for anymore.

Gabrielle was so nice to give a color version of that yearbook picture. And if Glinda gave me a membership to the noble's library, I'd be happy too!

I'm LOVING this story! Please, PLEASE update A.S.A.P.!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
Oh, now what is Gabrielle up to? Hmm...I think I have a pretty good guess. *sighs* I'm serious, it really kills me to see Glinda so withered and broken! *cries*
The Phantom's Muse chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
Oh! Poor Glinda! This really makes me want to cry!

I must continue with the other chapters!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Oh! Poor Glinda! Hearing how broken she is just makes me want to cry! *sniff* Anyway, I just discovered this story, and I really like it so far! Now I have to catch up!
Beautiful Obliteration chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
Great story, from the first chapter's beginning lines I had to read the rest of it. Please continue and update soon!

Take care :)
The Masked Fairy chapter 5 . 9/7/2006

Seriously, you need to update soon.

This is the frist Wicked fic I have ever read, and I was craving more at the end. Can you update soon?

Whenever you can, I know what it's like to be a writer and a student. But seriously, thi stroy is great!

Keep up the good work!