Reviews for Fools And Their Gold
sallyferrell chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This was great! The bad guys scattered like marbles! Hutch didn't have any underwear on! Your style of writing is terrific. I am glad I found you on ffn. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Chianna chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
A real pleasure to read. Starsky's voice was dead on. Keep up the good work!
Shawne 'til dawn chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Aloha Karen,

Oh my God! This was too funny! I was laughing the whole time I was reading it . .. so like our Starsky to write such a "colorful" report. Man . . . I think he should have been a fan fiction writer and not a cop huh? LOL!

Thanks for this wonderfully light and humorous read Karen. It sure brightened my day especially because RL has been pounding hard on my door recently. This story was truly a "golden" treasure find to me. Much love and aloha, Shawne
Jan in VA chapter 1 . 8/12/2006

I know "Hutch" got hurt...and it was a serious situation, but I just burst out laughing reading this. I could see "Starsky" at the typewriter...tap tap, ring, tap, tap, cuss word, rip...silence...tap tap, ring...cuss word cuss word!

ROFL! ...and "Dobey" ...I don't want a best seller...I want an official police report!

Type to you later! God Bless!

Jan in VA
LovinFace chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I really enjoyed this. Starsky's reports are as unique as he is! And your portrayal of Dobey was perfect! I loved it!
Creedo chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
That was just wonderful. What an enjoyable read. I loved the report as only Starsky could see and write it. You did such a great job, this was airy and light, yet had a certain amount of angst. Poor Starsky is lost without his other half. VERY WELL DONE, and I mean that. Thanks you for sharing this one, Karen. I truly appreciated it!

Delia (SGal~)
Starsky's Strut chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Hi Karen,

I could easily imagine Starsky typing his report, his

attention divided between his partner and his job (mostly on his

injured partner and having to retype that darn report several times to get it just right.

Dobey's comments on Starsky's reports were spot on and funny. I enjoyed this one: "You misspelled underwear." *G*

Thanks for sharing!

keikoj chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I don't usually review stories, but I really like this one. Great narrative, very visual, true to character, funny, not overwritten, but just right. Excellent.

Elivalero chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Once more, you wrote a very enjoyable story, Karen

"I want a police report. Not a bestseller!"

*G* I just can hear Dobey saying that.