Reviews for There Is Hope
twlightbella chapter 19 . 12/3/2014
Jamie pregnant with her and Landon's second child
twlightbella chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
Lauren Mackenzie carter is born jamie and Landon's daughter
twlightbella chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
Jamie pregnant with her and Landon's baby
twlightbella chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
They are going to have kids
twlightbella chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
That's good
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
love the end!
satomika chapter 20 . 10/15/2014
Nice!

I like it! :D
Vana chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
Thanks for writing this wonderful story! I really enjoyed it (and try hard to think of it as the actual ending for my fav characters).
RomanceRules chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
hAPPY ABOUT THE NAME! iT'S ABSOULUTELY PERFECT! *scream silently* They had the babby!1111 AWWWWe and its a lil girl, I was hoping for that.. :):):)
RomanceRules chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
A breast pump? HAHAHAHA! :)
RomanceRules chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Oh my! He told her! Im so excited one to see her live (I mean hopefully she lives giving birth, right?) nd I'm excited to seee the parents reaction to the news as well! :) Thank you for writing this fantastic story!
RomanceRules chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
LLOLL! :D Well yay to the starting the kids sooner than later but I'm all smiling while reading this story! :D *screams* thank you for writing this story.. I like the Rev. he's really cool! Are Landon's mom nd the Rev gonna start seeing each other that'd be weird but what IF... :D hahaha
RomanceRules chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
So excited! OMG! I read this with a friend on the phone and I got so emotional it was amazing! i didn't see any mistakes so far this is really good idea and chapter and I'm really excited to keep reading!
hgismylife379 chapter 20 . 1/31/2013
So I was just looking up AWTR fanfics, and came across yours. Let me just tell you - it rocks! Please write a sequel. I'm thinking that something REALLY tragic should happen. Like someone DIES or loses an arm or something. Something that makes the reader cry. Anyway, great job and I look foward to the sequel!
DannySamLover20 chapter 20 . 11/19/2012