Reviews for A Minute with the Rising Sun
Rainbor123 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Nice story :)
I once had a dream like that... It was when I was real little, and wanted a toy. So I dreamt I had that toy (And a $100) and when I woke up, I searched my room forever, looking for my toy...
huinsutt99 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I can definitely relate to the realistic dreams, and I must say this fic is absolutely beautiful. It's perfect in every way.
Krys and Mel chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
A bit OOC, but adorable nonetheless :D

Krystynn
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Lovely. This was so lovely. I mean, what a lovely dream for Katara to be having.

And that seems really confusing, dreaming about the last HP book and then Ron didn't really die and stuff. Even though J.K. did say in an interview with Daniel Radcliffe that she originally planned on killing Ron. Is that ironic for you?
kloradori chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This. Was. BEAUTIFUL! :D I loved how it flowed, the composition of the sentences, and the thoughts and feelings expressed in your wording. It flowed like poetry! The piece gave lots of insight into Zuko's character, and made me love it so much. No joke, i totally loved this fanfic. Kudos to you!
greenmayiel10 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
its beautiful! XD

great job..

i'm so happy to know that you're a h/hr shipper too..!

like you i was also an obsessive, violent shipper and for 3 years i've been reading h/hr fics..

but i was soooo sad and disappointed to know that harry and hermione did not end up together.. but i never stopped loving this beautiful pair..

just like zuko and katara.. regardless how ATLA ended i will forvever love this pair..
CurryBread07 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
you're right...falling in love is simple...its so sweet! XD
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I loved this! I am a Zutara shipper myself and fun stuff like this is always open.

...if u need inspiration, how about if Katara not only could heal and bloodbend, but what if she could see the future? Diviners anyone? Lol

Anywho, I used to be a strict familyHHr person but fun fics have caught my attention... so which fic was it that inspired this?
Eloyse chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Adorable story - it's always a joy to read well written fanfiction!
echotheinferno chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
this is so flippin awesome! so sweet. i love zutara and this made a crappy day really good so thank you 4 thatD.
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
;) inspirational rant at the end XD

I loved it (the story and the dream) :P
Not a member chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Bravo Great style. I loved that Zuko watching her sleep, and her having a dream about their baby.

P.S. I like parts of your Harry Potter ending better than J.K. Rowlings(I ship Harry/Hermione, and feel bad for little Tom)

P.P. I had a dream where Ron died too.
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I liked it. : )
KissingKorpses chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
yeah. i did have a dream so real, that i wasn't sure if it was a dream when i woke up. i was like seven, and my dad was getting arrested for murder, even though i was there and i saw the real murder and my dad was in a dairy queen getting ice cream or something. i started crying in the dream, and woke up with tears down my face and my dad shaking my shoulders like a madman. huh. so weird. ANYWAYs, loverly fic. just like always.
jessi chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Excellent story! It was beautifully written.