Reviews for A Minute with the Rising Sun
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Very sweet and fluffy!
kusachi-chan chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
it's awesome! i gotta admit it, im pretty envious of you. you wrote it so beautifully!
Noorha chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Back in the Beginning Of Time, I was a R/Hr shipper. Before you shoot me, let me tell you what changed MY mind.

After thinking about it, and really looking at what would happen, I realized that by marriage Harry, Hermione and Ron would be related, and I didn't like that.

I didn't like the idea of 'One Big Happy Weasly Family' and debated over this for years on many different web sites, neo pets, and within my group of friends. I couldn't stand having Ron and Hermione, who are so amazingly WRONG for each other fall in love, leaving Harry with the despieish Ginny.

I became a Pumpkin Pier. I don't know if you've read the fic that started that name, and at the moment I'm brain dead and can't think up the title. I became a die-hard and couldn't stop hoping and thinking that someday, JKR would see that Hermione and Harry were meant to be..

When I read the seventh book, I was angrier than I had ever been in my life.

It seems silly, two years later, that I had been in tears the last few chapters, and that by the end of the Epilouge from Hell was fuming. I cut the epilouge out of one of the copies I had and burned it, just for the hell of saying that just because I am a H/Hr fan, and a HP fan in general, does not mean that I have to go by what the author says.

I am still a Harry/Hermione lover, and I still enjoy reading and writing in that genre, but now that it's over, it's like there's no point to stating my place on the totem pole.

Thank you for sharing your dream after this fic. I had a wonderful day today hanging out with a close friend, and needed something to think about.

Best of luck, and never, EVER stop shipping H/Hr.

Always, Noorah
black-n-white-stockings chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I'm in love with this story.
bloodyrose1294 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Absolutely perfect. Loved the A/N btw
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
It's simple really. He should just GET WITH HER ALREADY! *Pouts* I loved this story. Meep!
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
"You *go*, emokid."

I think I enjoyed reading the AN just as much as the story itself, lol.
soso104 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
aww, that was wonderfull. made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
KatherineAbby chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
beautiful

... simply beautiful

I. Love. It.
Ledophole chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
This was such a sweet fic. n I luv how u called Aangs luv for Katara "puppy-cat". that was cute.
acechi-anghel chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
TOO CUTE LADY! I ADORE AS MUCH AS A PERSON CAN LOVE JOHNNY DEPP AND ORLANDO BLOOM!...meh...don't mind the comparison to the one of the two hottest guys on the planet...eheheh...

er...ANYWAYS

That's was so KAWAII! *bows* *bows* *kiss* *kiss* *hug* *hug*

That's all .. FOLK! _

From ..a crazy...weirdo... AI _

LAUGH A LOT! ALWAYS SMILE! BE HAPPY! HAVE FUN IN LIFE!

About being the authoress thing...I think you'll be great! _

I hope you so achieve that dream! Plus I need more books to add to my growing libraby BABY! YEAH! _~

I LOVE YOU! _ YOU're COOL!
PixxieHolloww chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
The story's absolutely beautiful! I still have one thing bugging me though. What the heck does beinga a HHr shipper have to do with Zutara!
ehzxj29482 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Lol, nice dream, both in the story and in real life.

Really cute. Loved how you made Zuko sift through everyone else's feelings before comprehending Katara's. Adding more to the regular Zutara. Not that anything you write is every ordinary. It's all awesomeness. Keep writing. As a fellow Zutarian and Avatard, great work. Even if I were a Kataanger, I'd have to give you props. Pure sweetness. Loved it. A for sure rating of eleven out of ten.

Okay, now I'm babbling in incomplete sentences, but, well, yeah, it was awesome.

~Jelly Bean
Dark Hooded Eriol the Magician chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
First of all, I would commend you for your beautiful fic. All of your characters are in character. Your setting and imagery was vivid and lovely. And your story-though the plot is fairly simple- was really nice. I like it very much. :)

I can relate to you on the Harry Potter fandom thing. I'm not so sure that it's good anymore. Anyway, at least I'm glad to find another lurker in that fandom. :P And that dream state almost always happens to me (when the dream was so real I was surprised it wasn't true when I woke up.).

Really nice story. Keep it up! :D
Fandomme chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
This story is great. I can totally see Zuko getting all hot and bothered by the idea of domestic things with Katara. :)
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »