Reviews for A Minute with the Rising Sun
ohsoxalive chapter 1 . 4/1/2007

This has to be my FAVORITE onshot of Zutara. EVER.

Simply, brilliant. I love it to death. Seriously, your an amazing writer. Your fanfics make me smile,(atleast the happy ones. xD) and your the reason I stay on this website and not scream at some certain writers who can't even capatilize and title. Yes a title. That drives me insane. So long story short, I love your work. Your one of the people who give me a reason to visit the website everyday. : D I talk alot, right?

You coo', Jakia.

Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
So sweet...
moor chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Loved how you wrote this, and described Zuko's thoughts about each of his companions. I keep wondering, though, how come he didn't think about going to wake up his Uncle? _

Really cute ending, too, and the way you made Zuko so happy and relieved at the news just about made me go "squee!". _

Thank you for sharing!
x-Aozora-no-Namida-x chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I'm so jealous of your pwnsome skills.

Anywho, I loved this fic; a nice contrast from the Zuko POV where it's "ZOMG DIE U WATER PEASANT FOOL!" to "OMG I TOTALLY LURVE U!" in two paragraphs, and it just makes you think you missed something (which I always do anyway).

Needless to say, you are awesome.

watchfob chapter 1 . 12/11/2006

Momo: Zutara FLUFF!
a lovely idiot chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Did I review and tell you how much I love this?

No, I think I didn't.

Anyways, :D ZOMg, TEH FLUFFZORZ WAS PWNSOME! Well yeah, I loved the fluff. So cute and warm! - What you put for Toph's waking up that early was...xDD "YOU WOKE ME UP TO SEE THE SUNRISE! DAMNIT, SCORCHY, I’M BLIND! I COULDN’T SEE THE SUNRISE EVEN IF I WANTED TO!” XD Oh my gosh, I love that part! So yeah, basically I love this fic and I'm adding it to faves.

;O About the dream thing, that's happened to me way too many times which I think is weird. Also that dreams last approximately 3 seconds I heard...
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Yay! I'm not the only one who has vivid dreams then wonders if they were real or not! I love this fic! I like that it's not some huge deal, he's just falling in love and it makes perfect sense. I also love that he was stroking her hair, it was so sweet and totally made sense in the moment.
Seniya chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Wow...just wow. Sorry, I can't write something more impressive.
killertrees chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I really liked it! Good job!
CultOfStrawberry chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
I loved the story. The sunset bits were wonderful.
Mira chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Yeah... I had really vivid dreams too! One time, I dreamt about getting ready for school. Then I woke up and got ready for school. And then I woke up again and got ready for school. After that, I woke up, checked to see if I was really awake, and then got ready for school. So tiring! ;
janedoe401 chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Z Star The Hidden Dragon chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
A very intriging Zutara fic! It's romantic but does make a good amount of sense, sweet yet sensible and might I add, keep to Zuko's character.

Who knows what he thinks about love? But now I have an idea :)

Well written and thought out.
Gimme-a-Hand-Scaevola chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
hehe, cool, this was... fluffy, but we all need fluff once in a while, i liked it. Yeah, i've had a dream like that, Zhao had a son... it was weird, i was watching avatar and Zhao had a son, but i couldn't remember his name... and then i woke up. i couldn't remember if he actully had a son or not, so i looked it up. I got up, went to my computer and looked it up. Nope, no son, nor wife to my knowledge... nor a daughter, that might be interesting... oh well getting off the topic, cool story, liked it!
Yoshi chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Oh, man that was a great story. Most fanfics I read with Zuko in the group are so cliche, but this one was amazing. Write more!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »