Reviews for A Minute with the Rising Sun
Random Stuff About Stuff chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Scorchy?

That's very Toph-like. Loved it!

Believe it or not, I used to be a Kataang, but you (and a few other really good Zutara writers) have sidlined me in that particular shipping war. Be proud.

For that, and for writing such a great story. Loved it!

-Random
Kesganda chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I really loved this one lol. I'd like to have dreams like that.
NeverDust chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Let me just say, your dream made my day!
Impashence chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
lol... this was WONDERFUL i loved it.
Sweet.Melody817 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Omg I loved the end of that. Zuko changing diapers :P you had a strange dream too. I hope Ron doesn't die. But the last book was definately the worst cause of the whole dumbledore thing. I know it's evil but I think Harry's gonna die.
Shipmate chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Oh... it's just so... so... ah... .
Alecto's Muse chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
That was so cute. Sigh. Now, if only we could get you on the cast of ATLA writers. I want to SEE some Zutara dammit.

Now I'm also depressed at the thought of Ron dying. Neville I can live without (it would be sad,of course, but I could find the strength to move on). Not Ron.
penquin apocolyps chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
That was really good!

cant wait to read more from you

-penquin
Monito chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
very sweet story i love it !
FireQueen618 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
this was adorable!
TeenAnimeOtaku chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
AWW! OMG! That was so sweet/cute/fluffy/funny, and just plain awesome! I loved it! Aww! That was truly great! eek! Makes a fan girl proud.
thepennameboo chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
aw that is so cute.
Shadowsong chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Loved the story- sunrises are so romantic. And so is sleeptalking- you can't lie when sleeptalking, I swear. xD

I also liked the A/N, though Ron dying, being my 3rd favorite character, would kill me. xD (Fred and George... she CAN'T KILL THEM NO)

Overall, loved all of it- the story and A/N.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Me? OH YEAH. 10 times, 2 b honest. ALL NIGHTMARES. God, I was SO terrified...Oh, LUV ur poeticity. U could b my co-worker at my friend's company! (Okay, so I'm 13 and I have a small job. BIG DEAL.)
Jet's-GirlFriend chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
That was absolutely adorable!

I LOVE IT!

KAZAM!

Peace out and long live the hippies

Hippie Ellie

...wow i'm strange

p.s.

I loved katara's funny fatigue personality. Really made my day!

;p