Reviews for A Minute with the Rising Sun
Wandereroftheworld chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
BishiHarem chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Brilliant! YOu showed a wonderful side of Zuko that people often misinterpret. I love it!
RaeVin chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Very, very cute. I really appreciated the specific details you added in, and I loved Zuko's speculation of Toph's response. Can you say 'hilarious'? And not to mention completely and utterly in character for her.

Well done

Beagle-luv chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
AWIE! That was great! I loved it! Zutara all the way biatches!
Legacy of the Avatar chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Okay, I'm not the type to do this, but I just have to...

okay, I'm done. (BTW, are you ever going to finish Kiss THIS! ?
Lady.Meister chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
But... but... this can't be a one-shot...

It just can't!

You... you can't just do that to me. You write amazing fluff, and then... it just... STOPS?

No.. you're not allowed to do that to me. I don't care how amazing an authoress you are. I demand you write more!

the Lunchbox chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
i LOVE this fanfiction with my WHOLE heart!
LilliesOfTheValley chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
This was great! I totally loved it!

Yes, it was a very long A/N, but that's perfectly alright!

BUT, I totally disagree with you on the H/Hr subject, but we'll leave that to another day.

Awesome oneshot.

Rebirth of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I already read this on livejournal, but it was definately good enough to read again. I loved the whole insight into Zuko at the beginning and the conversation between Zuko and Katara was pure love!

Plus your AN was very entertaining too _

Oh, and I think 'Scorchy' is my new favorite nickname for Zuko!
orangealuminumcan chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
So much fun to read! I love how kinda stupid Zuko was being. "Was it a nice dream? Was it a nice house?"

I really don't know what else to say. Pleasant and cute and well written. Very nice.
kayko15 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
That was cute.

Zuko: Cute?

Me: Yeah, I think it was an awesome oneshot. And i'm glad you wrote it.

Zuko: Yeah, sure. It was good.

Me: He just doesn't like the word cute.

Zuko: NOpe!

Me; Anyway, update really soon please... on anything. Until then. Later. K15
xiayou chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Beautiful drabble! I love it!

That dream sounds scary, but I agree with you on how the sixth book disappointed you. I didn't like the fact that they just paired up everybody in that book. They could have waited until later to do that or something. Dumbledore died, people! Crazy teenage hormones.

Yay! Another H/Hr shipper! My favorite couple even though it isn't cannon...yet. Heheh.
Rashaka chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
A lovely vignette. I actually enjoyed the dream discussion most, but the long introspective paragraphs ahead of it were a nice set-up. I caught four grammatical errors, but very innocuous ones for the most part.

This was my favorite portion:

"An odd mix of elation and relief and confusion soared through him. He wanted to talk to her, to ask her some more things. What was the baby like, for example? Did it have black hair, like him? Or was it tan, like her? Was it a boy or a girl? Blue eyes, or gold? Did it look like him? Her? Did it have her brother’s nose and Uncle’s eyes and her wonderful smile? Or was it something completely different?"
fearlessgurl283 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Amazing! ) Can't believe you didn't get more reviews for this...
Silver-Shelter chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
You know, I really like sleep-drunk!Katara and gentle!Zuko. They're so cute! Loverly fic, by the by. Absolutely adore the fluff. I love the whole thought process Zuko has about who to wake up to see the sunrise; and, in the end, no one watched the sunrise XD. And I've had one of those dreams, except it was a nightmare. *shudder* Anywho, keep up the coolio work, homeslice!

P.S. I don't like Ron and Hermione together either. Harry and Ginny together just makes it worse.

P.P.S. I kinda like the idea of Voldemort turning back into Tom. It's bloody brilliant, I tell you!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »