Reviews for An Apple a Day
Ardeliah chapter 1 . 3/6
Awesome! I can see Beckett doing that.
Shadowcat85 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
YES! Go Beckett!
Lady Pandora chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
ROFL! Rule no. 1: Don't piss off Carson! You have a feel for the characters and their voices, and it was fun to read.
Aang Beckett chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I couldn't help but let out a loud laugh at this because I can imagine Carson being completely and totally enraged by anyone treating his patients that way. Carson cares far too much for the people he treats to let someone treat any of them -even the pain in the butt ones- the way Barkley treated Lorne. :D
TheShadowArchitect chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Go Carson!
ladygris chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
LOL! Go Carson!

Loved the story, especially that ending!
pisces317 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
GO BECKETT!

LOL Sorry but that was the first thing that popped into my head. ;)
Raua chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Carson is the best! And to have Rodney as a contact XD Perfect!
Wee.Doctor chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
it a good while since you have postet this story but i just read it and it was terrific! i loved it!

i dont expect an reply since its a long time since but the story was really great, made me laugh ;)
Asugar chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
LOL. Great look at Carson the protective doctor. Thanks for sharing.
LadyNiko chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
*cackle*

Go, Carson! :)

Cute, fun and straight to the point. Carson, you are my hero. :)
LinziDay chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
LOL! *Love* this! Really great.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Beyond hilarious story, Deb! This was extremely well-written, with wonderful characterizations.

Carson just knows how to hold the reigns in his infirmary... ;-)

And the mean Colonel was such a pill to the poor headache-stricken Lorne. At least Beckett has unsurpassable bedside manners (and a wicked streak at that). Way to go, Carson!

You'll always find a captive audience with me for your (Carson-centric) brilliant pieces of fanfiction. I gladly added this to my favourites.
AlmostHeaven chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Okay, I was wrong before. You are most definately a Carson fan. Sigh. Why did Sunday have to happen...
Cainwen the Warrior chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Absolute perfection! I'm adding this to my list of "stories to read after a really crummy day". Beckett to a tee. I hope you write more like it. Him calling on Rodney was sheer genius.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »