Reviews for Sakura
Cyclopse22 chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
the story has A LOT of potential but the way your writing it kind of like

this happened

then this happened

then this happened

it has alot of potential and i see what your trying to do. keep up the good work but remember there is always room for improvement.
FaNGiiRL chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
r u there...?
FaNGiiRL chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Why don't you people update? Why don't you people update?Why don't you people update?Why don't you people update?Why don't you people update?Why don't you people update?Why don't you people update? update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update
Skittles113 chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
I LIKE IT IT'S SO MYSTERIOUS!
irixyu-jon chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
it's nice :) a few mistakes but that's ok :) it's really good. please continue soon
Nakasu Malakiel chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
very good, please update soon.

Narusaku yes?
Chiame-Yoru chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
You...are...so...mean! I'm very glad theres another chapter! Yays, me can see who it is! *happy dance*

Unless...You're going to be mean and not tell me aren't you! I see you in school tommorow! Watch out! _ & X_X
Chiame-Yoru chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
*Gasp* I wanna know who the voice is, it sounds like something Sasuke would say about her! Plus, you never told me who was her hubby! But don't tell me! I wanna figure it out on my own!

LOVE YA! Great job! _ & X_X
Ur2tRoUbLeSoMe90 chapter 4 . 9/5/2006
Update soon and I say 3.
AbandonedAccount24 chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
It was short,but it was still cool!
spookpook1 chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
How could you leave us hanging like that? PLZ get the next chapter up ASAP!
FroggyBaby374 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Continue! Continue! I wanna know what happens next. It sounds like it'll be really good. Right now it's kinda dissapointing cause you dont know who's there but other than that I thought it was extremely good.
Ur2tRoUbLeSoMe90 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
My only thought is... how could you end it like this! You're killing me with suspense! Please update soon!
forgotmyself chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Continue! I'm so ready to see what happens next!