Reviews for Prince of Light
OHSHCSonamyboom1997 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Hi it's me again and I got a new name yay!

U already know wat I'm Gina say but Ima do it again

since u did not do it! Continue the story damit! Add

sonamy and the family and how sonic found the necklace thanks to Amy or the family or watever it's awsome don't

screw it up k!
SonamyBoom1997 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
PLz PLZplZPLZPLZ!

Finish it do the next chapter damnit!

Add sonamy somhow continue it !

I am in LOVE with the story and am begging u to add the next cachapter before I die of disappointment plz

damnit do it and sonamy and the royal triplets (manic,Sonia, and sonikku!) plz I'm on my knees

p.s I know I sound stupid but I serious and hyper plz do it?
SonamyBoom1997 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
PLZ CONTINUE WITH PRINCE SONIKKU!

ITS KILLING ME NOT 2KNOW WAT HAPPEN 2 POOR SONIKKU

AND HIS AWSOME FAMILY! plz plz plz plz plz plz plz PLZ!

oh BTW plz in include amy rose! Other then that it's awsome!

Will u do wat I asked!- #1-continue amazing story #2-add Amy rose!

!¡!¡!
sonic108 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
why did you stop! other then that great story!
Pure Aqua chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This is a REALLY good story! Please, Please, Please don't discontinue it! I know it has been 5 years but until someone specifically states its dicontinued I will continue to believe and hope there is a chance for this story to be continued. This story is original and has all the factors I look for in a good Sonic story. Please continue!
SonicFlame chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
It's been FIVE years! PLEASE update already! And I woudn't call this a prolouge. This is an actual chapter. A prolouge is a summary or one or two sentences. This IS a CHAPTER!
Little Miss Ragnarok chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
How dare you not continue. Just how dare you. This shows that this fic could be plain awesome and you just left it. This is why I hate, the good stories never end. At least made a second chapter.
Yuki-chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
please wright the next chapter _
keyking24 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
that was great i like to see more chapters of this story
Ksonic chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
*Sigh*...Four years...Long time, eh?

I doubt you'll finish this. But I put a "story alert" on it anyway. 'Cause you never know. Four years can either make you realize that writing Sonic just isn't your thing, or four years can mean you're still thinking about this in the back of your mind...

Which, hopefully my second thought was right, because this is a really good idea! And you're hearin' this from a person who really is only into SonicX and a few games, and sometimes mentioning Sonia and Manic.

It's a great idea. It's one that I wish I had thought of. But, then again, I would never be able to continue it. Most of my action related stories don't get me very far.

So, anyway, I'll end this long review that I'm doubting you'll even see (four yrs, remember) with this: I hope to see an update for this story before I die. )

~Ksonic
MarkOfAlitheia chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
! (pant, pant, pant) *whew* Happy Writing! _
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Why do you let such a good fic go to waste, this proluge is awesome. At least do second chapter I want to know what happens next:D.
becky199756 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
PLEASE!Write the next chapter.
Taxicat2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
PLEASE!Write the next chapter!
nymphyai chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
please continue with this story

it's really good and i wanna know what happens next
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »