Reviews for Prince of Light
Yuki-chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
please wright the next chapter _
keyking24 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
that was great i like to see more chapters of this story
Ksonic chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
*Sigh*...Four years...Long time, eh?

I doubt you'll finish this. But I put a "story alert" on it anyway. 'Cause you never know. Four years can either make you realize that writing Sonic just isn't your thing, or four years can mean you're still thinking about this in the back of your mind...

Which, hopefully my second thought was right, because this is a really good idea! And you're hearin' this from a person who really is only into SonicX and a few games, and sometimes mentioning Sonia and Manic.

It's a great idea. It's one that I wish I had thought of. But, then again, I would never be able to continue it. Most of my action related stories don't get me very far.

So, anyway, I'll end this long review that I'm doubting you'll even see (four yrs, remember) with this: I hope to see an update for this story before I die. )

~Ksonic
MarkOfAlitheia chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
! (pant, pant, pant) *whew* Happy Writing! _
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Why do you let such a good fic go to waste, this proluge is awesome. At least do second chapter I want to know what happens next:D.
becky199756 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
PLEASE!Write the next chapter.
Taxicat2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
PLEASE!Write the next chapter!
nymphyai chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
please continue with this story

it's really good and i wanna know what happens next
Lady Dragon010 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Please don't abondon this story. It is too good. I'll never sleep if it isn't finished. I would even adopte this story(If I knew how). anyway lease continue.(Aqua Girl)
SAfan4life chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
omg this is awesome.

please tell me you didn't abandon this, it's so good.

please add another chapter
Sunny Lighter chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I hope you continue this
Ectoblur chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
are you ever going to finish this story? IT' SO GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE!
eventyraren chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
hy did you start this story if you now is going to continueit? Update soon ok.
crysteelia chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
i love this story, i love ALL your stories, well, the ones i've read anyway, hehe...keep going with this, it's really interesting! bye!
Shelby the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
WAY PAST COOL! Now this is what I like. Please update soon.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »