Reviews for Light Left Behind
Pinoy of Pakil chapter 6 . 9/23/2006
Poor Hinata...

Well, anyway great chapter!

This was worth the wait!

This is on my story alerts, but nothing was emailed to me.

And I really wanted to be the first to read!

Great chapter!

Try to update soon!
Uchiha Yumi chapter 6 . 9/23/2006

Such a cool chapter, I like it so much!

And you've done quite a good job for the "smut" part - I've found it pretty interesting.

Keep up the god job! We want more! *winks*

ManiacKiller chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
*cries* ;-; i want sasori baacck sasori ;-; i want him bacck *sniff* btw *sniff* nice story*sniff*
ManiacKiller chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
kewl kewl XD not kewl that Sasori died ;-; nyoo sasori!
ManiacKiller chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
omg i just saw Chapter 1 O.O so friggin interesting :D
Uchiha Yumi chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
How to write romance...though question...*ponders*

Well', I've never been able to write fluffiness without putting sex or curses in between, so...I guess it doesn't count.

I have to say, in my case, music and inspiration do most of the job - if you have time, give a look to "Downfall and redemption" - that's the fluffiest work I've ever produced, so maybe it could help...

So far, I liked it - I can't wait to see more about Sasori and Hinata - I like Sasori very much *winks*
Uchiha Yumi chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
"Blind, deaf and in therapy"

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! *rolls on the floor until she bangs against her desk - crawls up* Okies. Great job! I liked it a lot!

Just...m...maybe I'd try to make it more introspective in a few passages, but I'm really pleased with the result. When I was your age I couldn't even write my own name ;)

Uchiha Yumi chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
Okies...m...what can I say? I just simply love the way you mix up actions and thoughts - it creates a great feeling.

About dialogues...they're my weak spot as well - I always think they're not enough lively. But you're doing just great!

Here we go - if you need a beta, I'm more than willing. And pretty spare at the moment.

Uchiha Yumi chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
Gah! Hinata's note sent me chills down my spine! So real! So...perfect! I loved it!

And then, I just truly LOVE Hinata's dark side - no wonder why in my fiction she's such an uncaring and cold lady :D

Good chapter once more! Now, on to the next one!
Uchiha Yumi chapter 1 . 8/16/2006

I didn't know you had published the fic in the end!

I've been slacking off the PC due to University things to do, sorry!

I'm mostly honoured - you're the first one to ever dedicate me something! *bows*

Good Job, without any doubt!

Kichou chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
Nice chapter. Is Sasuke and Itachi going to be in here? Update please.
The Mysterious Thing chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
I also have an inability to write romance so I can't give you any tips. I love this story (so far)!
GoldKing chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
I've never thought of pairing like this before, Very unique.

Update soon