Reviews for Bad Day
Emjen Enla chapter 1 . 7/21
This AU is amazing! I've never read anything quite like this and I love style you used to write it. I'm really curious to know how Zuko went from trying to save Chiyu to locked up in prison with Lu.
Thanks for the amazing story!
Emjen
CharmedRavenclaw chapter 1 . 2/15
This was fantastic. Very original - I actually would like to see this story expanded with Zuko looking after the kid.
Sockmonkey406 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
This is so very, very cool, but I find myself completely confused. In a pleasant way, but confused.
Red Rosiecals chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Wow...this is amazing, I love how you can fit so much detail into a small amount of words. Is Zuko the old man and Chiyu the son of Aang and Katara? Is Sokka and Toph leading the water/earth rebels? Really good take on what could have happened in the finale. :-) :-)
Peace215 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I have to say, this was a very good one-shot.

I would've liked to maybe see it become a two-shot; perhaps the next chapter, Zuko admitting who the kid was, being held by Azula's forces. But as it stands, it's very good and a fun read. There's a lot to speculate but you give clues to make it clever.

Great job!
Aqualys chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Awesome story! Really subtle, but not too subtle (it took me 3 readings to guess most of the characters). Please tell me, who is the old man? I thought it would be Zuko at first, but he seems to be with the waterbenders, so... Iroh? Hakoda?
DarkMando chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
This has taken the top spot in my best written fics list.
Thank you.
Magical Poof chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Ahh lovely Avatar story! I love your little what-ifs about the Avatar universe, it's so interesting to see a grimmer take on the show.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
whoa, this is so awesome i don't have the words for it. just...wow, it's chilling how much you say by not saying things directly.
Happyzen chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This was amazing. You managed to create such a complex and riveting plot in such few words.
It took me a few reads to figure out the whole backstory. It really struck me how Aang never got to spend any time with his son, and how his parents are dead with the rest of the Gaang split up over the world. With Toph leading the bandits and (I think) Zuko leading the water benders (not sure whether it was him, but with the scowl and top knot...)
I really, really enjoyed this.
irezel chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
wow...that was...really awesome. :)
hypercell chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Read this story, and every time I am amazed and speechless. Gorgeous.
Elise chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Oooh. Very, very, amazing. Wow. Great story!
Semblance of Apathy chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I had to read it twice to fully grasp it. Nice work, the subtle effect isn't too subtle to let the readers be thrown off. I like it. So it's:
- Set after the war which Aang loses in.
- Chiyu is Aang and Katara's son but theygot killed a long time ago.
- Zuko is the grumpy old man who fights like a firebender
- There is a new avatar from the Water Tribe and Zuko' sending Chiyu along for the ride.
Vensai chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
You really should consider making a sequel to this. It would be seriously awesome.