Reviews for Hope Is the Thing With Leather
dannymask chapter 1 . 12/13/2021
Wow that broke me. I like the babs max interaction but I'm left wanting a reconciliation I'm left wanting Terry not to become Bruce and have someone. Great story though
ss10009 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
i am crap at reviews, but you are very good at fic. loved it. :)
nightowl8240 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I think this AMAZING! I love the Emily D. referance, I love the fact that Paul Dini and others have really been dancing around them for years, and I love how you put this. Excelent, like all your work.
hall442 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Excellent. :)
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
DAMN. I love this. For so many reasons. Just...DAMN.

I think I find this so great because I've been tossing an idea for a Terry/Max fic where she becomes Batgirl as a spin-off from the Terry/Melanie fic I'm writing. But this is better than it could ever. I love the subtleties here and there, how you can convey so many of Max's feelings with so few words. This is a really talented piece. It's like watching a really excellent episode of the show.

Keep shipping Terry/Max. God knows we needs more support. :D

Kyoko
ggundamjunkie chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Is that it? Plz tell me there's more.
Saturn's Hikari chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
wow!

and the title! Hope is a thing with leather. I think Emily Dickinson would approve. Great greatgreatgreatgreat amazing fic.

I miss the Batman beyond Terry, before JLU went and gave him a jawline.
BlaqueEssence chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Wow...thats a life that I would live for Terry. Great story. Keep it up! Be looking for a remake of my first BB fic.