Reviews for First Encounter
SpiritedWind chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
...you have problems...what kind of story is this? I don't think I can go to school anymore...
The Shang Kraken chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I never knew metaphors could be so creepy...
Heartwing chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
that was great. I love you for this.
Rasei chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
0o0 Wow... That's the first time I seen a fic with that couple. It was funny.
WishIHadAnAngel chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Okay this one was just creepy..

Definitely among the top five mindf*ck fics. Worst is still probably Harry/sortinghat that I found a while ago.. But can't help but love the creepiness in this one to not fav it.. Be lucky :P
Kaleidoscopic-eyes chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Omg.
Undeniable Mystique chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
wow I found this on the "Crack Pairing" page on TVtropes, and thought it would be completely idiotic. Imagine my surprise!

I nearly died, honestly. This has to be by far the funniest crack pairing I've read so far. I'm at work, and cracking up trying to hold in gales of laughter. You are a genius!
Vysteria chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
The illustrative metaphors nearly killed me. I want to say that your writing style is sophisticated, but I remember what I'd just read and reconsider. I've concluded that you've got a sort of filthy cleverness that is somehow inexplicably reminiscent of Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman.

I have no idea as to why you still have less than 100 reviews, considering so many people have read your story and immediately felt the knee to lie on the floor in supplication. Do write more of this nonsense if you can. Even better, consider including this story in some sort of bizarre anthology. I'm sure the world could benefit from having this masterpiece in print.

My favorite part was the bit about the bread exploding.
Vermillion Lies chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I feel you should know I read this years ago. I thought it was amazing and sent it to all my friends. And I would think back on it fondly over the years, but I could never find it.

But just now, five years since I first read this, a friend off-handedly mentioned this fic. We grew incredibly excited. One friend is currently reading this story for the first time right now. She's enjoying it.

This has been kind of a pointless, rambling review. I know.

I just thought I should finally tell you how much I adore this story.
Jaylina chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Oh my.
Anonny-mus chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
WHOOOOA!
F chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Did that really just happen?
verecundus chapter 1 . 1/2/2011