Reviews for Family History
family reuntion chapter 1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Title Family Reunion

Chapter 1 the breakup and the truth

One morning Aleewood came into the kitchen, sat down at the table, and read the news paper just then Jake and Jenny walked in Chance had slept in.

Hey guys where’s Chance? Aleewood asked as she put down the paper Jenny went to go get some breakfast.

Jake went over to her and Aleewood got up and put her arms around Jake’s neck and

Kissed him on the lips. But Jake pulled away what’s wrong Jake? Aleewood asked

Then Chance came in and kissed Jake on the cheek and they all started to eat breakfast.

Jake tell me what’s wrong Aleewood said.

Well Aleewood after you and Jenny went to bed last night Chance walked into my room and tells me that he was in love with me and I was really in love with him Jake said.

Then why were you in love with me! Aleewood snapped.

I was just practicing with you to have a perfect relationship with Chance, Jake replied.

Suddenly Aleewood dropped her food on Jake’s head.

You know what if you feel this way were breaking up Aleewood snapped then stormed off.

Chance, Jake, and Jenny watched Aleewood as she stormed out of the kitchen.

She can’t be mad at me forever Jake said as he cried into Chance’s shoulder.

Jenny picked up the news paper then she gasped about something.

Why did you gasp Jenny? Chance asked her.

Jenny looked at both of them then she said it. Well I just found out about something and that is that mine and Aleewood’s grate-grandparents,

Hunter and Amanda Tintail are my grandpa’s mom and dad they are coming today at 3:00 this afternoon Jenny said.

I’ll go talk to Aleewood this time Chance said then he left the kitchen.

Aleewood was laying on her bed and her head was resting on the pillow.

Then Chance opened the door Aleewood looked up. Did I bother you Aleewood?

Chance asked. No it’s Jake that I’m mad at Aleewood said. Well you know me, Jake, and Jenny had looked at the paper and your grate-grandparents are coming today at 3:00 Chance told her.

Just then the alarm went off Chance and Aleewood ran down to the hanger they

Met up with Razor and Klaws. After T-bone and Shadow had changed into their flight suites Razor walked up to T-bone and kissed him and T-bone kissed Razor back.

Shadow and Klaws got onto the cyclotron. T-bone and Razor jumped into the turbokat and the 4 of them rode and flew off.

So what is the problem this time buddy? T-bone asked.

It’s Dr. Viper again and he is at the power plant Razor said.

Rodger that little buddy T-bone said and flew off to the power plant.

The swat kats arrived at the power plant and they ran past Feral and his enforcers.

T-bone, Klaws, Razor, and Shadow ran inside the building. How are we going to find scaly butts? Klaws asked.

Razor can you track Viper? Shadow asked.

Got him and he’s on the north side Razor said.

Razor, T-bone, Shadow, and Klaws walked to the north side of the building.

Soon they came into the lobby oh grate now there are tiny TVS that we have to look at the tiny TVS and find him T-bone snapped. Razor wrapped an arm around his mate.

Calm down T-bone we’ll find Viper and kick his tail Razor said and T-bone nodded.

So they continued to walk down the hall.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
can there be more chapter to family history
Cody Furlong chapter 7 . 10/17/2008
It's interesting to see that Shadow has a special ability. I wonder what it is and if we'll see more of it in the future?
S-I-s-i-0-9 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
swat cats
Smeesnoops chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
Sorry for not reviewing this, too many things going on for me. Please update.