Reviews for Greatness Flicker
Vanessa chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
This is one of the best Brian/Christina stories I've read. It is actually very well written and realistic and I want to read more. Why did you never continue and please do if you ever have the time?
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
it's probably way too late to hope this will ever be updated, but i will say i love this and wish it didn't end here.
Pagan-Angel13 chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
Interesting. I hope you continue at some point as I'd like to see where this goes or is going.
whitefire24 chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
I like this. Is there going to be more? I miss that show. :)
Erin chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
Thank you for creating this story! Ever since Hostage I have been hoping there would have been a happy ending for Christina and Brian. Please let them live happily ever after lol xoxo
lagentillefan chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
I just discovered this tv show recently in France and I decided to read some story about it.I love very much Christina/Brian pairing and I wonder if you will continue your story.I hope so. (sorry for my very bad english...)
jowo chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
I really liked the show and your story is great, I hope you continue !
LiasonFan2 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Aww, you write so damn well please update this story... I love the characterizans of people the details of the story are just amazing in the story. I love it.
lynneanne chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
The only time I fall for a night-time soap, the only time I look forward to a couple getting together - and they cancel the bloody show! And now, now I find your story and I can imagine it happening just this way. You're my only hope for resolution and the continuation of a relationship I was dying to start. wonderful, excellent story so far. And I really, really hope you continue - cause I gotta know whats going to happen next!
DramaLexy chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
This is good! keep going
duckgirl chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
I really like your story! I think you do a really good job of staying with the character's personalities and still being creative - I could totally see Nick say that about the band's name being BS. LOL. Nice work! Please update soon!
Didi chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
That was a ridiculously cute story. I can't wait to see where it lead to. Thanks for keeping this show alive and kicking in such a deliciously sweet format. Keep going, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Crystalized2 chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
This is terrific. Really well written and the characters are all acting well, in character! I hope to read more!
MBooker chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
It is interesting that you have Brian "afraid" of his feelings for Finney (love it when he calls her that!). I must say that I do like the fact that he sees himself as he really think he is, that he is afraid he will mess things up with Christina.

While you are taking this route, having him now shy away and Christina breaking up with Dr. Lucas, I always imagined that Brian would be sitting eagerly waiting for Chris to break it off with the Dr. (and even teasing her about it) and Chris not knowing exactly how to do it.

Looking forward to seeing how Brian gets over his "fear" and seeing him and Chris alone and discussing what's between them.
izzie chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
this is a realy great fic! awesome writing, i love:)

specially this line: at least i didnt say anything about tyour other faculties! ha so jess its perfect!