Reviews for Hidden Truths and Chinese Proverbs
clerical medical chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Ouch! That really packed a punch. Really well done.
Blue Shadowdancer chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Oh. Wow. I did NOT see that one coming! Fantastic story, and perfectly illustrating the sometimes questionable morality of the series. I was utterly convinced that it was Rodney, and was horrified for him, and then... it wasn't. Just, wow.
LemonLime289 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
This was an amazing look into Michael's perspective! Great job!
Night-Owl123 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Wow, I thought it was about John! Great story.
kiku65 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Daft as it is, I never saw that coming. Urgh.

SGA has some serious ethical problems, doesn't it?
stargatemagic chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
WOW! Frak! I was SO sure it was Rodney! Can a rewrite it so it is Rodney? (please?)
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Cleverly written. I spent half the story trying to figure out who "he" was.
Rissa42 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Frak, and I was so sure it was Rodney! A scary look at civilization from the outside... very nice.
Delka chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
That was a surprise. But a good one. Thanks!
Amaq Iraluq chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Wow, that was really powerful. The whole time I was thinking it was John on some other planet. But it really does show that you just have to look at things from another point of veiw sometimes.
SNBRADY chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
This was very good, I had pretty much figured out that it was a Michael fic after the first section, but I liked it alot. I liked that you humanized the Wraith, instead of acting like there all terrible monsters with no feelings of pain. For me I always go back the first episode when the Wraith Queen tells Shepard that all things must eat, I've always viewed it as that they're doing what they have to, in order to survive but it doesn't mean they nessicarily like it.
Emma chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Excellent - chilling, ambiguous, and well-written. We already know a lot of people have mixed feelings (to put it mildly) about this, but I'm glad you didn't make the "lead scientist" look one-dimensionally "mad" because I do believe he's more tortured about this than he lets on in the show. Anyway, the story made me think of many things, from bioethics, to the desperation of survival, to the Milgram experiments.
Batman'sBeauty18 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
damn...that was...amazing, intense, unbelievable!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Awsome story! I didn't figure out who the story was about until the end. I thought it was one of our people John or Rodney. Rodney more because the first couple sentences talked about a scientist. I read it over again and everything made so much more sence. It's a really great and sad story! I can't wait to read more of our stories. Awsome ending too!
heartnut chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Oh, goodness. Wow. Very interesting-you had me thinking it was Sheppard the entire time, so good job with the premise. Crazy how assumptions make you feel like an idiot at the end of a story like this.

Poor Michael. Why'd they name him after the archangel, anyway? Kudos!