Reviews for Foreboding
Fun-Sized Kirk chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Again, awesome.

Short, sweet, and quick to read. :)
Metella chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
You know, so many people write Sokka as a total goof, and he was comic relief in the show, but I think you NAILED exactly what he feels, as a REAL person. *sad nod*
Novocain chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Wow. I love your phrasing in this - you really have a way with words. Excellent work. -
sangi chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Very nice.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
*grin* Sokka-love!
freakanature06 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Very interesting... I'm not I've entirely grasped the concept this was trying to make, but I really enjoyed it anyway, because that's exactly how I think Sokka feels!

Oh, and I loved the 'or just some innate Aangness' bit... :: giggles :: 'Aangness.' :: shakes her head ::

ardy1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I like this a lot. It has a stream-of-consciousness flow to it that sounds like you would expect Sokka to think. His don't-mind-me-I'm-only-the-one-who-can-actually-see-how-deep-the-shit-is attitude combined with his sad acceptance that yes, of course, he will wade in shit to his eyeballs if that's what he's called upon to do. Dear boy.

Good job.
LoquaciousQuark chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Gorgeous. Chills. Love it!
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I don't think "deep" is exactly the word I need to describe how I think of this fic. Perhaps, it's more that it feels very...genuine.
Duzzie chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
This was my first time reading an Avatar fanfic, and I absolutely loved it. You write beautifully and with such emotion, I'm really glad that I have found your work _
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I like your insight on Sokka and how you captured his worries. Can I add this to my C2 too?
The Prime Minister chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Ah, you Avatar fics are just as good as all your other ones. I think you did a particularly good job conveying both the complexity and simplicity of Sokka. Keep up the good work!
Julia451 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
You've captured Sokka flawlessly. Sometimes it does seem like he feels the burden of saving the world more than any of the others. I guess it's a first born thing. You ough to write these for more characters. This was really impressive. You can read this more than once and enjoy it every time. That takes talent.
Juxtaposie chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
That was a really good little read. I'm very glad I clicked on it. I really liked the insight into Sokka's feelings about what COULD happen, as opposed to what... has happened? Does that make sense? It was just really cool to see it done differently, especially for a character that (I feel) doesn't get as much love as he should. It was also in-character, which is, for some reason, hard to find...

Anyways, wonderful read, and now I'm off to look at your other stuff!