Reviews for Revelations
dramaqueenNo1 chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Please continue!
WinxClubrox23 chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
'Tis quite good! Keep writing!
DarkSorceressofLight chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
Please update the next chapter! I really like this story. This is turning out really good.
princessm1090 chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
keep going please! i'm now offically hooked.
princessm1090 chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
wow almost missed this story. I like it so far, the plot is cute - very orginal
gigikwinxfan chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
Very cool, Oh I now have a story and I want as many people to read it as possible. No flames please oh and it is called Do You Belive
rogue-scholar07 chapter 3 . 10/4/2007
YAY! AN update! Good job, Meg!
PhoebeTheQueenOfDragons chapter 3 . 10/4/2007
I compleatly forgot about this story keep going and it hope this time it really is soon
Yemi Hikari chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
Just to note, author notes are not supposed to be standalones. I suggest doing something before a *cough* report happy person reports you. Expessully since you did it for the first chapter. They drive people nuts.

I really like your character. I personally like this line.

"No, but between your fighting abilities and your lack of magical powers. Combined with your attitude, you just wouldn’t fit into Alfea.”

But ... it can also make your character Mary Sueish. Suggestion to make her less Mary Sueish, go into how she learned to fight. I say this because even the Red Fountain boys started somewhere. Or, make her going to the school something to help her learn self control, which is part of the honor of learning Martial arts.

Side note. Bloom does have a sister. But ... she's older and she's dead. She can be seen in one of Bloom's memories. So she can't show up, unless she somehow miraculuosly survived or she was brought back from the dead. (There's a story for someone to try. Zobie fairie that is Bloom's dead sister. *shudder*. It popped into my head.)
Mikani Arami chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
you, must update,... this story is awesome, can't wait to read more
Phil From Produce chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
oh yeah, i actually gave codatorta his first's not's cody.
Gabby chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
(Hey-I really have an account (gabriella-angel) but i'm at a library, dont wanna log in here, just talk to NIsa Tunesque (i have no idea if I spelled that right), she writes Musa and Teggy series, she could explain to you I'm way to lazy to log in anyways, lol)

1, awesome story so far, can't wait to read more.. I started writing a fanfic of Riven havign a sister, but then I didn't like it so much so decided not to post it up here.

2. Winx Club really should think of first names for everyone... lol
Stills and Photographs chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
Great beginning, I totally love this. Please continue! : )
Sakura Blossom Storm chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
an incident with a busen burner, i've been there its not fun

i'm the queen bee in my school, well i'm not but that would be cool if i was!

cool chapter please review my story too its getting no reviews *pulls a really sad puppy dog face* pleease
tears-in-rain chapter 2 . 12/6/2006
Hey mate. Pretty good for a first chapter, man. You can really see a bit of Riven attitude and rebellion coming out there. And why shouldn’t Saladin used Cordatorta as his little errand runner. Saladin is like a century old, and Cordatorta needs to do more than just shouting at everyone. Keep the chapters coming. I’m looking forward to see how Riven and Liliana got separated.

P.S. Caleb . . . Ha ha . . . You’re right, someone does need to name these people.