Reviews for A Few Minor Details
King Baka chapter 1 . 7/22
Haha, nice parody. The 'Alien' references were interesting. I feel the same way you do about the whole mating concept. I only wrote it into a story once, and I had it so that Inuyasha didn't know much about it in the beginning. Because he never would have sat still long enough for Myouga to tell him, or have the composure to eloquently spell it all out for Kagome. That said, I don't mind it if it is done well. And I won't begrudge anyone for trying to find a way around the reality that Kagome would otherwise die hundreds of years before Inuyasha. That isn't exactly an ending that anyone wants to confront.
InuKagFan chapter 1 . 1/22
:))))LOL:)))
You're AWESOME! You're parody is great and sums up most of the Inuyasha mate topic fanfics I've ever read...except for the strange kids killing their mothers (it reminded me of Twilight Breaking Dawn -I like Twilight, so please if you don't, don't take it like an offence) and the sacrifice part...
And The Miroku part was totally the best part :))))
YOU'RE BRILLIANT :))))
The Further chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Yes, just yes.

The thought of a little Inu-child bursting it's way out of Kagome's stomach like a baby facehugger will be forever engraved in my mind.
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Bwahahaha! That was epic!
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
(laughs uncontrollably) that was hilarious!
Draenator chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
ROFL

Excellent work.

Though now I have the mental image of cannibal babies chewing their way out of the womb. Eww.
Black Firedragon Drake chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Dam good that one. I just saw soooo many different FF running through my head XDDD Time somebody but this to words!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Hillarious
Water Lily chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
HA! that was a funny one! i loved the ending ” what if we sacrificed miroku!” priceless! gosh if there were that meny regulations i had to follow then i wouldn't even become his mate. i could handle the mark, the can't be more than 20ft away and i could DEFINITELY handle the sex four times a day thing but the sacrifice was a little to much.:)
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
You must have this on MM too because I KNOW I read this before once upon a time, a few years ago...and I still love it now just as much as I did back then! LOL, :-)
yasmone12 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
that was super funny thank you for sharing
kisa124 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
My god i've been having a marathon of all your fanfics and im really enjoying it!This one had me grinning the whole time and made me burst out laughing in the end. I love You!
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I really do feel bad for Inuyasha but I can't stop grinning xD Funny story, in a weird way
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
"THE BABY WILL JUST GET OUT THROGHT YOUR ABDOMEN, YOU NOW LIKE THAT ALIEN MOVIE..." hahahahahaha I almost fall from the couch hahahaha great job!
Thea Sol chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
this was hilarious. i loved the sweeney todd reference. Good to see Kagome would have the sense to get out while she still could.