Reviews for A Few Minor Details
The Further chapter 1 . 4/19
Yes, just yes.

The thought of a little Inu-child bursting it's way out of Kagome's stomach like a baby facehugger will be forever engraved in my mind.
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Bwahahaha! That was epic!
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
(laughs uncontrollably) that was hilarious!
Draenator chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
ROFL

Excellent work.

Though now I have the mental image of cannibal babies chewing their way out of the womb. Eww.
Black Firedragon Drake chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Dam good that one. I just saw soooo many different FF running through my head XDDD Time somebody but this to words!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Hillarious
Water Lily chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
HA! that was a funny one! i loved the ending ” what if we sacrificed miroku!” priceless! gosh if there were that meny regulations i had to follow then i wouldn't even become his mate. i could handle the mark, the can't be more than 20ft away and i could DEFINITELY handle the sex four times a day thing but the sacrifice was a little to much.:)
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
You must have this on MM too because I KNOW I read this before once upon a time, a few years ago...and I still love it now just as much as I did back then! LOL, :-)
yasmone12 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
that was super funny thank you for sharing
kisa124 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
My god i've been having a marathon of all your fanfics and im really enjoying it!This one had me grinning the whole time and made me burst out laughing in the end. I love You!
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I really do feel bad for Inuyasha but I can't stop grinning xD Funny story, in a weird way
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
"THE BABY WILL JUST GET OUT THROGHT YOUR ABDOMEN, YOU NOW LIKE THAT ALIEN MOVIE..." hahahahahaha I almost fall from the couch hahahaha great job!
Thea Sol chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
this was hilarious. i loved the sweeney todd reference. Good to see Kagome would have the sense to get out while she still could.
MaN6Al0v3r chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Hahahaha Poor Kagome! Inu really knows how to kill the mood doesn't he? Well whatever, good fanfic i really liked it keep up the good work
suishouk chapter 1 . 7/28/2010