Reviews for Onsen
Wildfly chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Beau. The scenery, her description, shin's feelings.
yue no rei chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Shame it was a dream eh? Haha well, I'm sure some of us readers can skew it up so that it did happen xD
Swirly chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Very nicely done.
False-Image chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Great fanfic! I really like your writing style. Very bittersweet for Shin
Avelynn Tame chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I know that I have read this before, but I don't think I ever left a review, so let me correct that mistake now! I love this story so much; it's such a beautiful piece with the kind of descriptive sentences I long to write. The way you've written it is so realistic and evocative - I really felt as though I was there, and I thought the way you ended it was a good choice, to leave it to people's imaginations and preserve the mystery. I would love to see something similar written by you. Please keep writing Gokusen fics; you have a real talent and the fandom needs more material!

I think you wrote 'Catch Me Catch You', which I don't think I've ever read, so I'm off to read that now.
Inirini chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
That was dreamy. XD Very nice!
2-lazy-2-login chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This was really cool! I especially loved the line about Kaguya-hime; it makes it more authentic, and although I had been iffy about the dream part, you did fix it in the Author's Note. Great job!
sseleman chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
You're such a wonderful writer! This story is very poetic and I love it how you left out a few things, leaving it free to blend with the reader's own imagination, and yet managed to keep it overly satisfying. Simply fantastic! I hope you'll continue to write.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Wow i loved it, this was so well written and the story was great. (: That onsen scene in the drama was just begging to have a fic written for it lol.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
What lovely angst...
rainypromise chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I love, love, love, love it...i felt the quiet quality of it, the subtle undercurrents, it suits the 'dream' sequence. And the choice of words you used in the conversations...lovely..and the descriptions. I can picture Yankumi, with red petals in her raven hair, drops of water glinting in the moonlight and mist...awesome..good job! I am so totally reading your other works..
Princess Zeena chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
i hope you update the story like to know what happens ok
Cole Adams chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
i'll have to say dreaming part began when he looked away and then looked back and saw yankumi asleep in the water ;D it just doesnt look realistic to me xD she hsould have awaken at that part and not look helpless at all right? :D hehe anway, that's only my interpretation ;)

like it~ love it~ ;D (guess which xD)
miss koneko chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
shin has hot dreams ;)

u wouldn't have written any more gokusen fics i could read, have u..? ..i promise to read any u care to write :)

thanks for the shinkumi goodness!
Angela Pirate Ryoko chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
This was lovely. So many Gokusen fics fall so quickly out of character (they almost have to when they manipulate Shin and Yankumi together), but by using the possibility of dreaming and the otherworldly feeling of the onsen, you've created a way to make it work. I could see this in my head with the actors, and gods, it was pretty...