Reviews for Tough
Parselmaster chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
I am loving the dynamics you are using. Good work.
blackdeathmessenger chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
pretty good,even with a little humor thrown in (or at least, a few parts were funny to me).hope you update soon
shinji the good sharer chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
...odd.

ikari shinji
Sun S. Li chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
Ahh it's been a while since this has been updated so i had to reread but it's still an interesting fic that has a lot of hidden potential, though for the life of me I can't figure out Hikari's plan.
Yo chapter 5 . 3/8/2008
...Uh, wow... I had never imagined this could happen. The Maya and Kaji scene was both scary and humorous - NERV must be pretty boring during the down times! Heh, those whole two tiers... And the mechanics! For some reason I never realized Kaji does appear to be of questionable ethics. The conundrum she is under is tough but wow, a rock and a hard place - dubious Kaji and unhinged Misato. Hmm, does Misato appear to be that way to anyone other than Kaji? In any case, it seems Maya is one of the few that look at the situation more or less objectively. Does this mean a few sync-test scenes or their summaries will be made?

And I suppose I should have realized that Hikari would remember what she witnessed during the seventh angel training. It is definitely an evil plan - I suppose Kensuke and Toji can now make a special page for the results - somehow I doubt this is what they predicted would occur. Mwhaha, I think their presentation will be rather... Infamous... And told to generations of students as what not to do with important people. So something like that. Anyways, Rei feels a bit extraneous, with her two lines or so. Heh, Asuka and Hiroshi are getting along -famously-. Much like the oft used fanon personality of Shinji, but, to me, more realistic. Just as you were going for.

I look forward to your next chapter!
Jax9 chapter 5 . 3/5/2008
Keep Writing!
94saturn chapter 5 . 3/5/2008
Thanks for another chapter!

I like Maya’s reaction to the web site. And Kaji’s escapades; the plot is thickening like a roux for gumbo!

“Too bad.” Lol! Hikari cracked me up. I’m really interested in where that is going.

I’m not sure why Asuka referred to Hiroshi as the second, she is the second Children. Where to put the crutch was great! Dating Asuka is an exercise in pain and pleasure.

I hope that you continue with this story and if I might request, please give Rei some more ‘air’ time because I like the way you characterize her.

You keep writing and I’ll keep reviewing.

Later my friend.

Lord Saturn.
Neferius chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
How can you be so cruel? All I want to know is what happens next. Is that so hard?

It took me five months but I finally read chapter four. Go figure that one out.

Good work so far.

Read ya Later.
Dookie Overlord chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
Hopefully you'll update soon, this is looking like a good story.
Shrine Keeper of Rei Ayanami chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
This is interesting. There are quite a few out there that focus mainly on character interaction instead of Eva battle's. I have one like that, of course it's set after the series but you get the idea. I find these to be a welcom relief to people who constantly spout off fight scene after fight scene and go from one characters point of view only. If you do that with other stories I don't know so sorry if I offended you. I hope that you update this so that I can continue reading on about how this all turns out. May the blessings of Rei Ayanami be upon you.
Tawg chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
GM,

Firstly, I'd like to say that this is a very well written story (Evangelion seems to be a fandom that's absolutely littered with bad fic, though I can't understand why) with a very cute idea. I'm intrigued by the darker Shinji that's cropping up, and I really like the characters that you've paired Rei and Auska up with - they both seem like very well rounded characters, and I really want to see how those relationships develop.

I admit that there are a few places in the narrative where I get lost (when Shinji stormed out of the classroom to follow Hikari, and made that comment about the project) but I suspect that's more to do with my ignorance of statistics than anything else.

I hope to be able to read more of your story soon, and I look forward to seeing where you take it.
Yo chapter 4 . 7/15/2007
Eh, I think this chapter is quite straightforward (Yup, an excuse to type little). Heh, Toji and Kensuke's lottery is causing crazy results...

I forward to the prank (oh yeah!) and what is going on with Rei.
Fresh C chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
I wish I had more to say here.

I like the detail you're put into this chapter. I think your ACC's are believable, and the plot progression... well maybe it's a tad slow. It's still interesting though. Not bad at all.
Kirako chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
Whenever you write 'Yuki', all I can think about is the Yuki from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, who is even more emotionless-seeming than Rei, though Yuki is worse, because she really DOESN'T have that many emotions. The thought of Yuki from Melancholy as you are putting your Yuki is hilarious.

And in the manga I believe Ritsuko's mother really does kill herself, in the anime Gendo kills her.

Good story.
Kitsune6 chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
Argh. I read this for the Shinji/Hikari fluff. You evil bastard. Wow, Asuka has issues. Not a huge surprise, though. You've made Rei really interesting. More S/H!

Keep up the good work. )